• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS 17-movment jobs 4 jobs i got (Locked) (1 Viewer)

SoloGamer

Reaction score
Credits
hey i have this and if someone wants to open them it will be nice, but i already have it so i will give here a locked escrow scripts here

in the rar you have:

1. BuilderJob
2. TreasureHunter
3. GarbageCollector
4. WindowCleaning

that's it this is what i have if you want try to crack them that is the price and I'm not going down the price so yeah

proof for the skeptics:

1703848376194.png

1703848407747.png

and again this is only 2 files open the client and server locked just that you know and dont waste your credits if you dont want to crack it ty

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

_fzzy

Reaction score
Credits
is this working ???. lets check this out

tomas_222

Reaction score
Credits
No problem that it's encrypted, but can you make a video so I can see how it works
it's locked if you didn't read so of course you can buy it but its encrypted and you need someone to unlock it so yeah

Caltur

Reaction score
Credits
hey i have this and if someone wants to open them it will be nice, but i already have it so i will give here a locked escrow scripts here

in the rar you have:

1. BuilderJob
2. TreasureHunter
3. GarbageCollector
4. WindowCleaning

that's it this is what i have if you want try to crack them that is the price and I'm not going down the price so yeah

proof for the skeptics:

View attachment 12135

View attachment 12136

and again this is only 2 files open the client and server locked just that you know and dont waste your credits if you dont want to crack it ty

-=Stripped Content=-
However, in general, did you test if it works? ? ?

hugahugahuga

Reaction score
Credits
Guys, read the description, put the right title encrypted as Brazilians use their scripts where the code is protected with luraph or the guys who shuffle the code using lua cryptography and another encrow that just crashes stupidly because if it's just escrow, you can clone the script by making a remake using a client to redo server side and client side are not difficult to do using autopilot or gpt 4.0, the code just needs to be opened

hugahugahuga

Reaction score
Credits
I hope I have clarified some doubts and disagreements about the price, I really ask for a fair price to be lowered by 35 per pack of this dev and with this amount of script, however, if you have actually protected it with Luraph or another Lua scrambler, you should put around 10 to be fair, if it takes work to find and repost this script but I believe it will sell more and it still breaks, help someone reply, open it and still fix it

hugahugahuga

Reaction score
Credits

in the rar you have:

1. BuilderJob
2. TreasureHunter
3. GarbageCollector
4. WindowCleaning

proof for the skeptics:

View attachment 12135

View attachment 12136

-=Stripped Content=-

Thanks for the information, now I know it's not worth it for that price, maybe 10 or 20 or even 25

hugahugahuga

Reaction score
Credits
Hello, do you have voice recognition and hud or any other script, if it has lock, can you tell me to pay the same amount as these and I will pay

xsile

Reaction score
Credits
Interesting I would love these escrow bypassed to make some tests

Users who are viewing this thread