• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

STANDALONE Camper V: Drug Caravans Open Source With Interiors (1 Viewer)

bboy41

Apr 16, 2023
Credits

Dependencies​

• ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ᅠ
    ○ ESX or QBCore (support all versions).
    ○ Game build must be 2944 or higher. Server version must be 5181 or higher.

Features​

• Drug Caravans
    ○ You can buy one caravan from vehicle shop and you can change inside with a NPC.
    ○ You can look inside of drug labs. interiors and can buy whatever you want.
    ○ Each drugs have a many different process. Each process gives different item.
    ○ Each drug caravan have a own stash. (support ox_inventory, qs-inventory and qb_inventory)
    Total 4 drug type (4 drug lab. interior included with script):
    WEED
    COKE
    ACID
    METH
  • Configuration
    ○ Detailed and easy config.
    ○ Configurable drug items for each process.
    ○ Configurable caravan vehicles.
    ○ Configurable each drug interior price.
    ○ Configurable language.
    ○ Configurable dispatch on config.lua. (for each drug process, with dispatch chance) (QS-Dispatch, RCore-Dispatch, CD-Dispatch, PS-Dispatch, Default Dispatch )
    ○ You can prepare drugs while the vehicle is driving or stationary. You can enable/disable this feature from config.
  • Optimization & Files
    ○ This resource is running at idle with 0.00-0.01ms.
    ○ This resource is using Asset Escrow System by FiveM. Open source version in store.
    ○ Some of the files are open for notifications and many editable things. (editable_client.lua & editable_server.lua)

NOT: Delete .fxap files before to use

gbzao

Aug 4, 2023
Credits
Wow bro, huge leak, works in vrp i see it's standalone but looks like a really complex script, probably have any backdoors or key to use isn't ?

cohen9435

Aug 22, 2024
Credits

Dependencies​

• ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ᅠ

Features​

• Drug Caravans
    ○ You can buy one caravan from vehicle shop and you can change inside with a NPC.
    ○ Each drug caravan have a own stash. (support ox_inventory, qs-inventory and qb_inventory)
    WEED
    COKE
    ACID
    METH
  • Configuration
    ○ Configurable language.
    ○ Configurable dispatch on config.lua. (for each drug process, with dispatch chance) (QS-Dispatch, RCore-Dispatch, CD-Dispatch, PS-Dispatch, Default Dispatch )
    ○ You can prepare drugs while the vehicle is driving or stationary. You can enable/disable this feature from config.
  • Optimization & Files
    ○ This resource is using Asset Escrow System by FiveM. Open source version in store.
    ○ Some of the files are open for notifications and many editable things. (editable_client.lua & editable_server.lua)

-=Stripped Content=-
thanks you for sharing bro

grace512

Aug 24, 2024
Credits

Dependencies​

• ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ᅠ

Features​

• Drug Caravans
    WEED
    COKE
    ACID
    METH
  • Configuration
    ○ Configurable language.
  • Optimization & Files

-=Stripped Content=-
This is a Thank you

saradevil

Oct 31, 2023
Credits
it's

Dependencies​

• ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ᅠ

Features​

• Drug Caravans
    WEED
    COKE
    ACID
    METH
  • Configuration
    ○ Configurable language.
  • Optimization & Files

-=Stripped Content=-
not working when you want to packed weed it give you unpaking weed + i tried to fix it but not working please fix it or just refund me
"better fix it please "

OneGuy FiveM

Jul 15, 2023
Credits
not working when you want to packed weed it give you unpaking weed + i tried to fix it but not working please fix it or just refund me
same stuff, thank you, when fixed i will buy again

saradevil

Oct 31, 2023
Credits
nop its this guys is just spamming its working im using in my server..
and if it's really working send me your version i want it or refund me or i'm gonna open a ticket and report you and show the owner that it's not working and you will be banned

limas514

Jul 12, 2024
Credits
and if it's really working send me your version i want it or refund me or i'm gonna open a ticket and report you and show the owner that it's not working and you will be banned
Sounds like you need a Dev for your server :ROFLMAO: add me on on discord #limas514 ill see if i can help you. Not gonna ask for $ don't worry

Allya

Apr 28, 2021
Credits
So I see that you say to delete the fxap before use, that means this is not open source, it means it was decrypted. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread