• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

QBUS FNX-IDCard [QB Core & ESX] (1 Viewer)

NightCrawler

God VIP
Dec 5, 2023
Credits
The following is directly from the developer's website.

Dependency

• oxmysql (100% compatible with mysql-async)
  • ox_lib

Description
We are happy to introduce our new document system, compatible with ESX and QBCORE
Our system works through the metadata technology currently supported by these 5 inventories: ox_inventory, qs_inventory, qb_inventory, quasar inventory v2 and core-inventory.
Through our system you will have the possibility to create documents of any type, we propose the basic identity document, the driving license and the firearms license. All documents are provided with expiration date, and front and back, all pngs are editable (logo, qr code and background)

If you need new links let me know. Wasn't sure where to upload it so I used Mega for now.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

kawwaaaa

Jan 19, 2024
Credits

Dependency

• ox_lib

Description
We are happy to introduce our new document system, compatible with ESX and QBCORE
Our system works through the metadata technology currently supported by these 5 inventories: ox_inventory, qs_inventory, qb_inventory, quasar inventory v2 and core-inventory.
Through our system you will have the possibility to create documents of any type, we propose the basic identity document, the driving license and the firearms license. All documents are provided with expiration date, and front and back, all pngs are editable (logo, qr code and background)

-=Stripped Content=-

If you need new links let me know. Wasn't sure where to upload it so I used Mega for now.

thanks for sharing this bro

MahmoudiTech

Dec 23, 2021
Credits

Dependency

• ox_lib

Description

-=Stripped Content=-

Hey bro script qbcore or Esx ?

Bon

Jan 21, 2024
Credits
Naa que fino documentos personalizados a tu gusto y color de ve maravilloso ♥️

hamzabenghenia

Jan 21, 2024
Credits

Dependency

• ox_lib

Description

-=Stripped Content=-

This looks fire.. Gonna try this too

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

Users who are viewing this thread