• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS Help with Clothing (2 Viewers)

kap32

Reaction score
Credits
I'm relatively new to building fivem servers but I do have experience with other servers such as Dayz, CSGO, Rust, The Isle, Arma3, Wreckfest, Squad, and other titles I don't remember.

So im am helping a friend of mine with a fivem server and everything is going great and I am learning everything as I create it but I am running into trouble of actually implementing the clothes.
I know that you need patreon to stream the clothing but I also know that if you keep the server under 10 slots it will still work.

So my issue is I am running QB Based server with skin changer as the character editor. But i cant seem to have the items in the changer to fully customize the character but instead its random dressed PEDs.
Also my friend did purchase ak47 scripts and it comes with clothing pack with it but honestly do not know how to use them.
Another issue is when in the jewelry store and I buy a chain, the animations look like the character is putting them on but does not show on the character.

Any help would be great.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

jiggyyo

Reaction score
Credits
I'm a fivem dev, lmk if you need any help

Messenger me on Discord jiggyyo

Users who are viewing this thread