• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

STANDALONE IGGStudios FivePD FULL NORTH CAROLINA SERVER (1 Viewer)

BritishOmni

Join Discord and open a ticket for help!
Staff member
Reaction score
Credits
This is a FIVEPD SERVER! It is uploaded somewhere else but thought ay Highleaks Community might like it. I do not claim to have leaked this only sharing it with this community.

From the leaker:

Firstly i want to say f*ck those guys over at igg, there servers have gone to shit, no one is active and everyone is super toxic especially IGGStudios him self and their inactive Dev "Director"

anyway, i am going to leak their FL, TX and SCRP(Their unreleased RP server) they have a CA server but it is ass

This file include everything to start a server there are a few encrypted assets like GABZ and some scripts and cars, but for the most part 90% of the server should work, i even included their Server.cfg so no need to config everything hope yall enjoy

Attachments

• image_2024-02-26_175634899.png
    image_2024-02-26_175634899.png
    478 KB · Views: 85
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Users who are viewing this thread