• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

STANDALONE MAdminMenu QB - ESX (1 Viewer)

AzharMemon98

Reaction score
Credits
All guys which are having trouble using this , this is just an issue with the permission in server.cfg and if anyone wants permissions lines let me know 😄 and Post Owner please update your title it's xAdmin not mAdmin make sure to put the real name not name of another script

Jordyyy

VIP
Reaction score
Credits
All guys which are having trouble using this , this is just an issue with the permission in server.cfg and if anyone wants permissions lines let me know 😄 and Post Owner please update your title it's xAdmin not mAdmin make sure to put the real name not name of another script
can i get these please?

eren006

Reaction score
Credits
pls give me . . . ..

AzharMemon98

Reaction score
Credits
FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTED THE ACE PERMISSIONS ADD THESE TO SERVER.CFG & IT SHOULD WORK FINE.

add_principal identifier.fivem:fivemidentifierhere group.god #YOURNAME
add_principal idnetifier.license:licensehere group.god #YOURNAME
add_principal identifier.license:licensehere group.god #YOURNAME

Users who are viewing this thread