• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS [Paid] baiter1337_crafting [QBCORE] (1 Viewer)

SH4DW

Reaction score
Credits
Hello guys you all saw my last post of a fixed nice version of okokBilling with also ox MySQL added and fixed bugs.
Script - Hot! [QBCORE] okokBilling ^^

This time I'm coming here to say that i made a crafting one cheaper then all the crafting script out there with okokNotify integrated.

Because I spend a lot of time making these ones im gonna charge 3 dollars for the script on my tebex store. I already have everything approved so you are safe on tebex.

Baiter-crafting is for the Servers that are always looking for better ways to RP Car/House/gang crafting/Personal/Business!

Detailed Config

- Many option for how you wanna run the crafting script in config.lua
- Crafting for jobs or civs or gangs.

Preview Video

Preview video Just for a little showcase.

Dependencies

- QBCore
- okokNotify (Optional)
- oxmysql

Discord
nice

dreamdell786

Reaction score
Credits
Hello guys you all saw my last post of a fixed nice version of okokBilling with also ox MySQL added and fixed bugs.
Script - Hot! [QBCORE] okokBilling ^^

This time I'm coming here to say that i made a crafting one cheaper then all the crafting script out there with okokNotify integrated.

Because I spend a lot of time making these ones im gonna charge 3 dollars for the script on my tebex store. I already have everything approved so you are safe on tebex.

Baiter-crafting is for the Servers that are always looking for better ways to RP Car/House/gang crafting/Personal/Business!

Detailed Config

- Many option for how you wanna run the crafting script in config.lua
- Crafting for jobs or civs or gangs.

Preview Video

Preview video Just for a little showcase.

Dependencies

- QBCore
- okokNotify (Optional)
- oxmysql

Discord
cool

Users who are viewing this thread