• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

QBUS [QB/ESX] stg_scripts Pack My first post and more to come. (1 Viewer)

yedekeb4tu

Dec 2, 2023
Credits
Hello friends, I'm new to the forum.
Normally, I always buy and use other people's shares. However, this time, I decided to do something different and share something of my own. I would appreciate it if you could share your opinions by responding.
The scripts inside our file are open source.

stg_billing
stg_cardGame
stg_charcreator
stg_clothing
stg_gameboy
stg_gamepad
stg_market
stg_pausemenu
stg_vehicleshop
stg_wallet

Delete the .fxap file; it should work. All files are open source.
IF YOU ARE CRASHING, REPLICATE THE SCRIPT IN A NEW FILE AND TRY.

ex. (copy and paste client.lua contents into a new client.lua file)

stg.png

Last edited:

mix1998

God VIP
Oct 22, 2023
Credits
Hello, I tried to convert this to ESX for example the gameboy one and managed to clear the errors out although is missing a config.lua file that is on the fxmanifest therefor the script does not work

yedekeb4tu

Dec 2, 2023
Credits
Hello, I tried to convert this to ESX for example the gameboy one and managed to clear the errors out although is missing a config.lua file that is on the fxmanifest therefor the script does not work
You are really good and there is actually no missing file. I shared it here because I tried them all one by one and they worked. But I will take this into consideration.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

yedekeb4tu

Dec 2, 2023
Credits
nice man. but its very exspensive
Since I shared the person's scripts as a package, I shared this person's script thinking that it was expensive and rare because no one had shared it before. My next post will be tomorrow and it won't be this expensive. I recommend you follow it. I will share the scripts one by one in line with the comments' requests.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

Users who are viewing this thread