• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

QBUS [QBCore] Maze Bank Area Painball | NoPixel Inspired (2 Viewers)

Jun 11, 2024
Credits
1. i'm checking the site 2 or 3 times a day, so if there is any error for this resource try to fix it or wait (last time i checked there wasn't any error)
2. Resource have 2 minigames, but only the paintball works, and thats why its only 5 coins
3. Its only and only for " QBCORE " and not " ESX " and no i can't change it to ESX, you have to do it yourself

cigano0039

Jun 14, 2024
Credits
1. i'm checking the site 2 or 3 times a day, so if there is any error for this resource try to fix it or wait (last time i checked there wasn't any error)
2. Resource have 2 minigames, but only the paintball works, and thats why its only 5 coins
3. Its only and only for " QBCORE " and not " ESX " and no i can't change it to ESX, you have to do it yourself

-=Stripped Content=-
very good script help me a lot

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

umer02818

Aug 7, 2024
Credits

-=Stripped Content=-
thanks for this! going to test it out right now!

umer02818

Aug 7, 2024
Credits

-=Stripped Content=-
anyone try it? please let me know

Users who are viewing this thread