• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

STANDALONE [REQUEST] anyone got Dracula V5, i can pay a lot of credits! (1 Viewer)

mort1542

May 27, 2024
Credits
Hama is a shit bro,he charghe 350$ for a shitty server
did u look at what he's got mate ?? lol i can tell u the shit he's got in his server are worth lik 3 to 4 K usd lol what the hell u talkin about, for 350 U WILL NEVER FIND A BETTER ONE

badbooyy1

Aug 26, 2024
Credits
did u look at what he's got mate ?? lol i can tell u the shit he's got in his server are worth lik 3 to 4 K usd lol what the hell u talkin about, for 350 U WILL NEVER FIND A BETTER ONE
hahahaha lol, are you kidding me or what? all his shit is leaked, i think your working with him

mort1542

May 27, 2024
Credits
hahahaha lol, are you kidding me or what? all his shit is leaked, i think your working with him
check the pdf again u idiot, rx housing (never leaked), pc 3d crafting (never leaked), brutal billing (never leaked), tw garage (never leaked), fuksus loading (never leaked), savana bossmenu (never leaked), fivestar paintball (never leaked), brutal mechanic (never leaked), mt dealership v2 (never leaked); proxcode bodyguard (never leaked) and on and on and on , another thing i don't know him personally i checked the pdf i didn't even ask for the price until u told me, but let's give the guy some credit cause as far as i have seen the prebuilds this one is THE BEST BY FAAAAAAAAAAAAR

badbooyy1

Aug 26, 2024
Credits
check the pdf again u idiot, rx housing (never leaked), pc 3d crafting (never leaked), brutal billing (never leaked), tw garage (never leaked), fuksus loading (never leaked), savana bossmenu (never leaked), fivestar paintball (never leaked), brutal mechanic (never leaked), mt dealership v2 (never leaked); proxcode bodyguard (never leaked) and on and on and on , another thing i don't know him personally i checked the pdf i didn't even ask for the price until u told me, but let's give the guy some credit cause as far as i have seen the prebuilds this one is THE BEST BY FAAAAAAAAAAAAR
your not working with him, your definitely him, so if someone spend 300$ on a server have the right to reseill it and earn thousands of dollars from it? lol your embarrassing yourself

Users who are viewing this thread