• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

QBUS Tworst - Electrician Job (Super Rare) [ESX / QBCORE] (4 Viewers)

Jul 31, 2024
Credits
that's too much of credits, if someone for instance trying let's say to achieve those credits, gave it to you and it turns out it doesn't work? That's too much time & effort for nothing. Don't you think you over reacting?

meidasxd

Mar 4, 2022
Credits
that's too much of credits, if someone for instance trying let's say to achieve those credits, gave it to you and it turns out it doesn't work? That's too much time & effort for nothing. Don't you think you over reacting?
so then buy it for real money lmao the credits is free and easy to make, it's funny you complain but can't afford it from the creator

tworst

Aug 17, 2024
Credits
Hello, I am the script owner :D,
tell me if there are errors you find, let's offer a smooth script to our customers and leaks :LOL: I wish the script to be used smoothly
you can see our other works, you are using leakage, at least support us, they are all available on our youtube channel

(Please do not use leak and expect to get support from us, we have identified a few people who come like this :))

Users who are viewing this thread