• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS šŸ”„ORIGEN INVENTORY (LEAKED BY ME)šŸ”„ (2 Viewers)

geometry8499

Reaction score
Credits
gives TypeError in the js when you hover the mouse over the id card and driver's license, as far as you can see it does not catch the ${translations

TigreToƱo

Reaction score
Credits
Obviously things are missing because Origen has everything modified, that is where your trusted programmer will have to reconnect lines with the relevant QBCore scripts that are the resources actually used and adjust the JS to those.

TigreToƱo

Reaction score
Credits
LCDTM y yo pague por este script! PUTA MADRE!!!
Have you already discovered the bugs? then the errors of duplicating items, to use the money item in QB you need an external script (SA-MONEY) or modify the half core so that it works "barely well". If it is possible to rebuild, these failures should no longer exist nor should they be expected to resolve them "whenever they want."

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

elmrboss_

Reaction score
Credits
One more resource purchase and I make a large leak from OrigenNetwork

k3nkan3k

Reaction score
Credits
This is very clean I like the look of it, thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Users who are viewing this thread

• useermarcoo