• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS [FIXED] Trucking Logistics Simulator [OPEN SOURCE] [LATEST QB-CORE] (1 Viewer)

AbyssCL

Reaction score
Credits
I spent over 2 days fixing and converting everything from this script to the latest qb-core version, its working with no errors and all it's functionalities

What i fixed:

- Converted to New QB-Core
- Fixed QB-VehicleKeys support and converted to its latest version
- Fixed all notifications and convert them to latest QBCore:Notify
- Optimzations to the code to reduce resmon
- Fixed SQL (wasn't working properly)
- Fixed Locales and Translations to the entire script (the script was using old Lang system)

Know issues:

- Weird handling on all trucks (not very realistic)
- The UI opens a little bit slowly (can't really fix it because it's all made with SQL which makes it slower)

Needed updates:

- Add GPS mark when going back to the garage
-
Probably an UI change

If you have any problems/questions please don't bother to write me in my Discord DM: @abyss_cl

To change the language of the script just change your
setr qb_locale "en" in your server cfg (in "en" put your language, en or es)

Download

Last edited:

Striker9090

Reaction score
Credits
Thank you for the leak!
But missing vehicle and cargo, because if im setting "Hauler" only the truck avaiable, sometime the loader not spawn

Add this for fix waypoint for return truck, simple but fast, on client "SetNewWaypoint"
TriggerServerEvent("truck_logistics:finishJob",data,job_distance,reward,truck_data,GetVehicleEngineHealth(truck),GetVehicleBodyHealth(truck),GetVehicleBodyHealth(trailer))
SetNewWaypoint(1253.4978, -3154.8235)

AbyssCL

Reaction score
Credits
Thank you for the leak!
But missing vehicle and cargo, because if im setting "Hauler" only the truck avaiable, sometime the loader not spawn

Add this for fix waypoint for return truck, simple but fast, on client "SetNewWaypoint"
TriggerServerEvent("truck_logistics:finishJob",data,job_distance,reward,truck_data,GetVehicleEngineHealth(truck),GetVehicleBodyHealth(truck),GetVehicleBodyHealth(trailer))
Ty for the Waypoint add, but I didnt understood what you said about the loader sometimes is not spawning, i've tried everything and was working perfectly

rrrrgprs

Reaction score
Credits
Thank you for the leak!

Which line do I add this to ??

Striker9090

Reaction score
Credits
Ty for the Waypoint add, but I didnt understood what you said about the loader sometimes is not spawning, i've tried everything and was working perfectly
Missing truck and add on trailer on the pack!!

Striker9090

Reaction score
Credits
Which line do I add this to ??
Client under 467, down on
"
"

AbyssCL

Reaction score
Credits
Missing truck and add on trailer on the pack!!
Ohhhh yeah, that's true sorry, I forgot to add the trucks and trailers, my bad, i will update it, please make a charge button so i can refund everyone who has already purchase so you can download it again with the trucks and trailers included

AbyssCL

Reaction score
Credits
Link updated!!!, Trucks and Trailer added to the folder, srry for the inconvenience, everyone who already purchased please make a refund charge so I can refund your credits to but the new version!

Striker9090

Reaction score
Credits
Link updated!!!, Trucks and Trailer added to the folder, srry for the inconvenience, everyone who already purchased please make a refund charge so I can refund your credits to but the new version!
Thank you for the new upload, im waiting refound for buy another time

mrrupito

Reaction score
Credits
I spent over 2 days fixing and converting everything from this script to the latest qb-core version, its working with no errors and all it's functionalities

What i fixed:

- Converted to New QB-Core
- Fixed QB-VehicleKeys support and converted to its latest version
- Fixed all notifications and convert them to latest QBCore:Notify
- Optimzations to the code to reduce resmon
- Fixed SQL (wasn't working properly)
- Fixed Locales and Translations to the entire script (the script was using old Lang system)

Know issues:

- Weird handling on all trucks (not very realistic)
- The UI opens a little bit slowly (can't really fix it because it's all made with SQL which makes it slower)

Needed updates:

- Add GPS mark when going back to the garage
-
Probably an UI change

If you have any problems/questions please don't bother to write me in my Discord DM: @abyss_cl

To change the language of the script just change your
setr qb_locale "en" in your server cfg (in "en" put your language, en or es)

Download
-=Stripped Content=-
thanks brother you are the best

Users who are viewing this thread