• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS [Free] Make Player Unlock Clothing as items (1 Viewer)

AnubhavMishra

Reaction score
Credits
liq-uniqueitems is a resource that opens up a world of creative possibilities for clothing. Its made for player to see clothing as special edition. I made this script for 2 personal motives, one is to challenge myself working with QB with all my 6 years exp with Fivem , but the second part is the fun in it, had a blast working on getting out of the box with my imagination on it!. it's also reliable and functional, unlike many other clothing systems out there.this script has couple of optionscheck if player has a lock clothing and removes itif a player unlocked a clothing he can use it in the clothing menu (no dependencies needed )random item dropAdmin can Add/Remove players clothingpreview in the github

https://github.com/Liquid21K/liq-uniqueitems

Gasca

God VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Credits
That nice. i will tested this

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

Users who are viewing this thread