• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS NCHUB V5 EDIT BY EXCLUSIVE FIVEM SCRIPTS 13GB (1 Viewer)

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

skribo

Reaction score
Credits

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! onlyone QBCore Framework !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

hypnoticgd

Reaction score
Credits
idk i look for [ ))() , {*\ , PerformHttpRequest ] that are the only ones i know to look for in a script that is leaked or bought from someone sketchy more ideas to locate any backdoors i don't know or use a .exe ItzHighNL Postet once called malware_scanner

Last edited:

hypnoticgd

Reaction score
Credits
Is that hard to check backdoors??
He postet the script in the HighLeaks LTD Discord in the Chat search for ( Yes but that will not change my opinion about this matter ) and u will find it. is 1.05kb (malware_scanner.rar) is the file called

exu9x

Reaction score
Credits
He postet the script in the HighLeaks LTD Discord in the Chat search for ( Yes but that will not change my opinion about this matter ) and u will find it. is 1.05kb (malware_scanner.rar) is the file called
I know how to check, I meant that to user that asked if there is backdoors.

hypnoticgd

Reaction score
Credits
I know how to check, I meant that to user that asked if there is backdoors.
oh for me checking for backdoors is new. after people was asking before or user posting in different threads about a backdoor and posting about it i was able to look for them in my scripts.

HunterXII

Staff member
Reaction score
Credits
It is an older server. I will download it and check for back doors in the morning. I am not at my pc at this time. NCHUB is servers known to have back doors.

Users who are viewing this thread