• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS Nopixel 4.0 Police Radar (1 Viewer)

pokemon_69

Reaction score
Credits

Hey i share this script hope yall enjoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: ddz

p.wjj

Reaction score
Credits
thank you ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

arggangs

Reaction score
Credits
its QBCore just opne the files
Its NOT QBCORE
works for
qbcore , esx , np-base
Does it work? Yes! I haven't argued about that, bro... What I said is that they are based on Nopixel, those files are obfuscated and hard to modify, and internally they do things that you don't need and you're not aware of!
Because of those crappy things, the servers lose performance, they malfunction, etc.

rafale

Reaction score
Credits
Its NOT QBCORE

Does it work? Yes! I haven't argued about that, bro... What I said is that they are based on Nopixel, those files are obfuscated and hard to modify, and internally they do things that you don't need and you're not aware of!
Because of those crappy things, the servers lose performance, they malfunction, etc.
its not even working for npbase xd as you said obfuscated files are hard to modify and they lose performance server

Last edited:
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Users who are viewing this thread