• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS [QBCORE] Newest Best QBCore Pack | With Clothes + Maps (1 Viewer)

N

NRT

We do all the planning and arrangements of overnight hosting (built on 03.11.23) and share our current QBCore basic package.

Here is Some Preview:

1. Inventory View
2. Hud View
3. Phone View
4. MDT View
5. Notify
6. Fishing View

Note This server use all lates script with Best theme view

Here is SQL:

Here is Server File:

Here is Server [ STEAM ]:

To list the purpose of not making this package ( I am definitely stating it offensively, I am waiting for dm if anyone wants to be taken on, let's discuss. )
- There are tons of errors even when the receiving packages just start doing nothing so that people can have it, and when these problems are raised "I bought it, put it. Share it by the way, it was because we saw answers on the forum.
- No matter how much the people who sell packages go through the basic package, they are rotten, using different scripts than zombies, and offering them for sale without making the slightest integration.
- Again, people who sell packages directly add the scripts they find "here and there" to the package, there is not the slightest optimization work. I passed the optimization, it can say "this is mine", it does not add anything from itself.

Now that we've said enough, let's talk a little bit about the package.
We show some systems of the package with video, I am sharing a few of them here, you can join the Discord server in my signature for backtracking.
NP vehicle package with special vehicle sounds and transports in the package, just what you need from NP and GABZ maps, NP weapon assets (integrated with replace + add-on shape)

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

dureys

Reaction score
Credits
Good bro ....
but show me for in pic

Sunil08

Reaction score
Credits
Thanks for sharing this server +rep

runchan

Reaction score
Credits
gran pack de sistemasa gracias por compartirlos

aviel

Reaction score
Credits
We do all the planning and arrangements of overnight hosting (built on 03.11.23) and share our current QBCore basic package.

Here is Some Preview:

1. Inventory View
2. Hud View
3. Phone View
4. MDT View
5. Notify
6. Fishing View

Note This server use all lates script with Best theme view

Here is SQL:
-=Stripped Content=-

its say "Sorry, but the file you requested does not exist.Make sure that the website address you have is correct and that the file exists."

Users who are viewing this thread