• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS QBCore Web Admin Panel [DECRYPTED] OPEN SOURCE ! SQL included [ RARE ] (1 Viewer)

nodwar

Reaction score
Credits

PS LINK WILL WORK FOR EVER !​

QBCore Administration Web Panel - Created by Innovative Studios​

The QBCore Admin Web Panel is a FiveM server administration panel for server owners that want to manage and run their roleplay server through a website! With an extensive list of features, this web panel is great for all QBCore servers!

DEMO :

Preview :

Download :

-=Stripped Content=-
very nice

Mariusburger

Staff member
Reaction score
Credits
Wow this seems amazing,definitely going to add this to my list of things to get

Odin18

Reaction score
Credits

The QBCore Admin Web Panel is a FiveM server administration panel for server owners that want to manage and run their roleplay server through a website! With an extensive list of features, this web panel is great for all QBCore servers!

DEMO :

Preview :

Download :

-=Stripped Content=-

DEMO :

Preview :

Download :

-=Stripped Content=-
nice nice nice nice nice

Arnab

Reaction score
Credits

DEMO :

Preview :

Download :

-=Stripped Content=-
Lol 50c are you kidding me 😂

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

John543

Reaction score
Credits

DEMO :

Preview :

Download :

-=Stripped Content=-
website doesnt fully work, it sends me to change account and password once i do website crashes with error HTTP ERROR 500 problem with the site please help me fix or refund credits

devo0133

Reaction score
Credits

DEMO :

Preview :

Download :

-=Stripped Content=-
nice nice nice nice nice nice

Users who are viewing this thread