• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

STANDALONE [RARE] S1N-GARAGES - FULLY OPEN SOURCE (Latest Version) QBCore & ESX (2 Viewers)

the_last_son_of_krypton

Reaction score
Credits
Everybody can use it because its open source, nothing is encrypted so everyone can use it, just remove .fxap file from the folder and you're done ;)
if you've downloaded it from keymaster, how do you expect the script to be readable?

AbyssCL

Reaction score
Credits
if you've downloaded it from keymaster, how do you expect the script to be readable?
Because its Open Source, that means the script itself isn't encrypted so everyone can use it, if the script is from Keymaster doesn't mean that only the owner can use it, Open Source scripts are usable by anyone if they're not encrypted even if it's from Keymaster

the_last_son_of_krypton

Reaction score
Credits
Because its Open Source, that means the script itself isn't encrypted so everyone can use it, if the script is from Keymaster doesn't mean that only the owner can use it, Open Source scripts are usable by anyone if they're not encrypted even if it's from Keymaster
if you upload anything in cfx keymaster, doesn't it become encrypted automatically?

AbyssCL

Reaction score
Credits
if you upload anything in cfx keymaster, doesn't it become encrypted automatically?
No with Open Source scripts, Open source means the code isn't encrypted so everyone can use it or modify it however they want, that's where "Open" comes from .

Keymaster isn't the part where the scripts become encrypted, Fivem Escrow System is where you can encrypt scripts, Keymaster only assign the encrypted scritps with Escrow to your account so you can bypass that Escrowed Script to be able to use it with your account, that's different when scripts are open source because that type of scripts don't go to the process of Escrowing.

samirsha

Reaction score
Credits
*Never leaked before*

S1N GARAGE

- Full Open Source
- Latest Version (02-16-2024)
- Standalone [ESX & QBCORE]
- Downloaded today from Keymaster

Original Tebex Link

Preview:

Download:
-=Stripped Content=-
Link is down
Please refund the credit or send my the script , thank you

AbyssCL

Reaction score
Credits
Link is down
Please refund the credit or send my the script , thank you

-=Stripped Content=-
you havent bought, dont try to be smart, dont have any purchase from you, show me proofs or i cant give you anything

AbyssCL

Reaction score
Credits
You change link, now im need to buy second time? please refound i need to re dowload

-=Stripped Content=-
I dont have any purchases from you from what i see, paste the discord link into a discord dm and you can download it there

Striker9090

Reaction score
Credits
I dont have any purchases from you from what i see, paste the discord link into a discord dm and you can download it there

Hi, I definitely don't need to steal 30 credits from you, but as a matter of principle, I won't give you any more credits because you keep changing the link... I don't know how to download it now.

Attachments

• prova.PNG
    prova.PNG
    15.9 KB · Views: 3

AbyssCL

Reaction score
Credits
Hi, I definitely don't need to steal 30 credits from you, but as a matter of principle, I won't give you any more credits because you keep changing the link... I don't know how to download it now.
I wasnt saying that, there's a lot of people who tries to be smart, dont worry, i found your purchase now, im refundind you now, ty for the proofs

Users who are viewing this thread