• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

STANDALONE 0r-chat V2 Lasted update (1 Viewer)

Allya

Apr 28, 2021
Credits
Just a heads up everyone , I don't believe he shared the script from his keymaster without altering the file and shared here, this was modified dude..... here's what I've found in the Index js
On top of that theres alot more for those who knows, like text you do, copy from clipboard etc.

My question to you is, why do you show the keymaster is V2 but the rar file is V3....I went and did a check up and the actual V3 is nothing like the one you shared.
Let's say that's not the big issue, the big issue is that you put a bunch of backdoors into the index.js Please refund my credits back because this is not something that I want to use. If it was legit as you dowload it then I wouldn't have an issue with it. But since you altered the files I would like a refund.

1721214232063.png

Last edited:

ozziad

May 30, 2022
Credits
Just a heads up everyone , I don't believe he shared the script from his keymaster without altering the file and shared here, this was modified dude..... here's what I've found in the Index js
On top of that theres alot more for those who knows, like text you do, copy from clipboard etc.

My question to you is, why do you show the keymaster is V2 but the rar file is V3....I went and did a check up and the actual V3 is nothing like the one you shared.
Let's say that's not the big issue, the big issue is that you put a bunch of backdoors into the index.js Please refund my credits back because this is not something that I want to use. If it was legit as you dowload it then I wouldn't have an issue with it. But since you altered the files I would like a refund. -=Stripped Content=-

View attachment 16237
dont use it or buy it then its for ui it has spotify if find a version with out that let me know

Allya

Apr 28, 2021
Credits
dont use it or buy it then its for ui it has spotify if find a version with out that let me know
Thanks for ignoring the fact that it contains backdoors but in your mentality that doens't matter because it has spotify, great logic. Thanks for letting me know not to waste my credits on anything from you.

ozziad

May 30, 2022
Credits
Thanks for ignoring the fact that it contains backdoors but in your mentality that doens't matter because it has spotify, great logic. Thanks for letting me know not to waste my credits on anything from you.
buy it from his store if its buy default not there i will give all my credit to you

Users who are viewing this thread