• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

STANDALONE 0r-craft [NoPixel 4.0 Inspired] [open source] (4 Viewers)

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

Periphery

Reaction score
Credits
You don't actually need any of that. I have their chat resource that technically requires 0r-lib, but got it fully working without it. If you can code you can simply alter the dependencies.

WestRust

Reaction score
Credits

@Periphery

If you have done this, can you share it with us or if you have 0r_lib open source, can you share it?

Periphery

Reaction score
Credits

@Periphery

If you have done this, can you share it with us or if you have 0r_lib open source, can you share it?

It took me 2 hours to reverse engineer the 0r_lib parts. All it does with 0r-lib is spawning the items on the craft table, but that's it.. If you can rub 2 braincells together, you can code that yourself.

martink7331

Reaction score
Credits
It took me 2 hours to reverse engineer the 0r_lib parts. All it does with 0r-lib is spawning the items on the craft table, but that's it.. If you can rub 2 braincells together, you can code that yourself.
Can you provide an code for that i did the same thing I used createobject with requestmodel but for some reason in my case it gets the weapon name instead of weapon streamable object. Also the components don’t want to stream even with all my edit. Sorry if i bother you mate.

Periphery

Reaction score
Credits
Can you provide an code for that i did the same thing I used createobject with requestmodel but for some reason in my case it gets the weapon name instead of weapon streamable object. Also the components don’t want to stream even with all my edit. Sorry if i bother you mate.

local modelHash = object.name

if not HasModelLoaded(modelHash) then
RequestModel(modelHash)

while not HasModelLoaded(modelHash) do
Citizen.Wait(1)
end
end

local createdObject = CreateObject(modelHash, _coords.x, _coords.y, _coords.z, false, false, false)

works just fine. You messed up somewhere.

Periphery

Reaction score
Credits
Also for the record, This is just 0r-craft. Doesn't look like NoPixel in the slightest.

martink7331

Reaction score
Credits
local modelHash = object.name

if not HasModelLoaded(modelHash) then
RequestModel(modelHash)

while not HasModelLoaded(modelHash) do
Citizen.Wait(1)
end
end

local createdObject = CreateObject(modelHash, _coords.x, _coords.y, _coords.z, false, false, false)

works just fine. You messed up somewhere.
Hi again! Thanks for answering and thats the same thing I did. I will check again after work to see if miss spelled the modelHash, but in my case it worked in all other 3 functions but inside here "function Koci.Client.Craft:LoadWeaponOnTable(weapon)" I couldn't make it.

Periphery

Reaction score
Credits
Hi again! Thanks for answering and thats the same thing I did. I will check again after work to see if miss spelled the modelHash, but in my case it worked in all other 3 functions but inside here "function Koci.Client.Craft:LoadWeaponOnTable(weapon)" I couldn't make it.

I removed all the Koci.Client.Craft: nonsense and converted them to regular functions. If you plan on doing the same, make sure you actually list

createdShopBlips = {},
createdShopBenchObjects = {},
openedShop = nil,
isTheShopOpen = false,
shopCam = nil,
createdWeaponObjectOnTable = nil,
selectedWeapon = nil,
createdItemObjectOnTable = nil,
CraftingQueues = {},
completedCraftingQueues = {},
queueThreadIsActive = false

as variables first.

bl9z

Reaction score
Credits
I removed all the Koci.Client.Craft: nonsense and converted them to regular functions. If you plan on doing the same, make sure you actually list

createdShopBlips = {},
createdShopBenchObjects = {},
openedShop = nil,
isTheShopOpen = false,
shopCam = nil,
createdWeaponObjectOnTable = nil,
selectedWeapon = nil,
createdItemObjectOnTable = nil,
CraftingQueues = {},
completedCraftingQueues = {},
queueThreadIsActive = false

as variables first.
Bro you know a lot abt this but most of us don’t, just share the working version, ill pay 300credits

Periphery

Reaction score
Credits
Bro you know a lot abt this but most of us don’t, just share the working version, ill pay 300credits
Yes because I can code, and I don't believe in handouts to people that can't code. If you can't fix a simple line of code, you have literally no business in having a server.

Users who are viewing this thread

• vegahwe2