• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

STANDALONE 0r-craft [NoPixel 4.0 Inspired] [open source] (3 Viewers)

martink7331

Reaction score
Credits
Yes because I can code, and I don't believe in handouts to people that can't code. If you can't fix a simple line of code, you have literally no business in having a server.
Hi again! The problem with me is this function Koci.Client.Craft:AddAttachmentToWeapon(_weapon, newAttachment, cb), i made the function LoadWeaponOnTable and the LoadPropOnTable all works fine i see the weapons, but the attachments i cant figure out how to add them for now i have them added with 0 , 0 , 0 coords and then i attach them to the weapon but not working fine with the coords of the actual weapon object. If you can explain me that i'll be glad!

bl9z

Reaction score
Credits
most
Yes because I can code, and I don't believe in handouts to people that can't code. If you can't fix a simple line of code, you have literally no business in having a server

Not everyone is doing this to use it on their server, some people like me are doing this to Learn more but I totally understand what you’ve said.

Periphery

Reaction score
Credits
most

Not everyone is doing this to use it on their server, some people like me are doing this to Learn more but I totally understand what you’ve said.
Code like this is far too complex to start learning. 0Resmon made the code so convoluted that a novice can't reverse engineer it for it to make sense. They have functions within subfunctions that to someone new makes 0 sense and they have no clue where to begin.

Periphery

Reaction score
Credits
Hi again! The problem with me is this function Koci.Client.Craft:AddAttachmentToWeapon(_weapon, newAttachment, cb), i made the function LoadWeaponOnTable and the LoadPropOnTable all works fine i see the weapons, but the attachments i cant figure out how to add them for now i have them added with 0 , 0 , 0 coords and then i attach them to the weapon but not working fine with the coords of the actual weapon object. If you can explain me that i'll be glad!

Did you declare the variables? Because if you don't have createdWeaponObjectOnTable as a global variable, then the literal first line of this function if _weapon.object == createdWeaponObjectOnTable will be nil and it won't do much. Did you replace Koci.Utils:LoadModel(componentModel)? Because that can also be the reason your attachments won't load. You can also simply add a verbose logging by printing each part where it won't work by printing the declared variable you want to check and see if it returns a valid boolean or even get toggled to begin with.

martink7331

Reaction score
Credits
Did you declare the variables? Because if you don't have createdWeaponObjectOnTable as a global variable, then the literal first line of this function if _weapon.object == createdWeaponObjectOnTable will be nil and it won't do much. Did you replace Koci.Utils:LoadModel(componentModel)? Because that can also be the reason your attachments won't load. You can also simply add a verbose logging by printing each part where it won't work by printing the declared variable you want to check and see if it returns a valid boolean or even get toggled to begin with.
Yea the loadmodel i replaced with requesrobject too. Same result. I have shown the attachment but the attachment position is in the middle of the weapon not on the actual position where it should be .

Periphery

Reaction score
Credits
Yea the loadmodel i replaced with requesrobject too. Same result. I have shown the attachment but the attachment position is in the middle of the weapon not on the actual position where it should be .

Did you ever get the Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of Undefined (reading '0')? I had that issue before and that caused some whacky shit with the preview placement.

martink7331

Reaction score
Credits
Did you ever get the Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of Undefined (reading '0')? I had that issue before and that caused some whacky shit with the preview placement.
I made like 4-5 code edits and in the beggining yes now with the latest edit i made there is no error just the attachment is not in the right position. Do you have discord tho?

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

Freedom

Administrator
Staff member
God VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Credits
Yes because I can code, and I don't believe in handouts to people that can't code. If you can't fix a simple line of code, you have literally no business in having a server.
Hell yeah. Someone finale things the same way like me.

Users who are viewing this thread