• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

STANDALONE 0r-mechanic [QB/Esx] - Open Source (3 Viewers)

bboy41

Apr 16, 2023
Credits
Open source - QB / Esx

Disclaimer: I do not offer support to fix or change anything. In terms of UX it's quite weird to use the menu, buy at your own risk. (Not production ready imo)

In case the link derps out I will reupload it.

Preview

-=Stripped Content=-
bro can you tell me version number pls? asd asd

Hasiya19

Aug 18, 2024
Credits
Open source - QB / Esx

Disclaimer: I do not offer support to fix or change anything. In terms of UX it's quite weird to use the menu, buy at your own risk. (Not production ready imo)

-=Stripped Content=-
very nice script free qb core fivem sever

Hasiya19

Aug 18, 2024
Credits
Open source - QB / Esx

-=Stripped Content=-
Open source but edit only config file?

Hasiya19

Aug 18, 2024
Credits
Open source - QB / Esx

-=Stripped Content=-
bro can you tell me version number pls

snowball

Jun 30, 2023
Los Santos
Credits
There's literally nothing about a version anywhere in the code let alone fxmanifest. So I have no idea.

You can literally see the comments under their releases on the cfx forum that they sell broken stuff.

why in the world it used arrow key to navigate but use mouse to click buy button? jesus
I have no idea, that's why I said it doesn't feel like a production ready product.
Not advertising or anything but the AV tuning is better in terms of UX (I have it but that one is escrowed and this one is open source).

CallMeLev

Jul 21, 2021
Credits
There's literally nothing about a version anywhere in the code let alone fxmanifest. So I have no idea.

You can literally see the comments under their releases on the cfx forum that they sell broken stuff.

I have no idea, that's why I said it doesn't feel like a production ready product.
Not advertising or anything but the AV tuning is better in terms of UX (I have it but that one is escrowed and this one is open source).
i'll try to modify a bit so it will only use button, mouse only for free look

Users who are viewing this thread