• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

STANDALONE 0r-Mechanic QBCORE | ESX (2 Viewers)

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
Jul 4, 2024
Credits
[ script:0r-mechanic] SCRIPT ERROR: @0r-mechanic/server.lua:145: No such export RemoveMoney in resource qb-management
[ script:0r-mechanic] > TriggerCallback (@qb-core/server/functions.lua:366)
[ script:0r-mechanic] > handler (@qb-core/server/events.lua:104)
[ script:qb-core] SCRIPT ERROR: error object is not a string
This is due to QBCore removing money management from their qb-managment you will need to install a earlier version of qb-management or you will need to change it to

exports["qb-banking"]:RemoveMoney if you are using qb-banking

I have it edited to use renewed-banking which is

exports['Renewed-Banking']:removeAccountMoney(currentMechanic.job, data.price)
exports['Renewed-Banking']:handleTransaction(currentMechanic.job, "Shop Costs/", totalPrice, "Payment", "Bill", tostring(currentMechanic.job), "withdraw")

0Resmon i imagine is using the older exports do to majority of players do not use qb-banking and use others and change the exports themselves to match the banking they are using

Last edited:

VeryNiceIndeed

Jan 10, 2023
Credits
This is due to QBCore removing money management from their qb-managment you will need to install a earlier version of qb-management or you will need to change it to

exports["qb-banking"]:RemoveMoney if you are using qb-banking

I have it edited to use renewed-banking which is

exports['Renewed-Banking']:removeAccountMoney(currentMechanic.job, data.price)
exports['Renewed-Banking']:handleTransaction(currentMechanic.job, "Shop Costs/", totalPrice, "Payment", "Bill", tostring(currentMechanic.job), "withdraw")

0Resmon i imagine is using the older exports do to majority of players do not use qb-banking and use others and change the exports themselves to match the banking they are using

Alright bro, show us please. Make your own video doing up a whole car including stancing

free4all.

God VIP
Dec 5, 2023
Credits
0r-Mechanic fully open source ESX or QBCORE.
Removed the .fxap for you guys already.
You have to press left control to bring up the mouse to checkout. 0resmon does this with their latest UI's for some reason.

-=Stripped Content=-
For me sadly only works for some players, only a few can see the point to open the menu and others don’t. But when I opens it works like charm, I’m using ESX does someone has a fix for that ?

2k14

Jan 2, 2022
Credits
For me sadly only works for some players, only a few can see the point to open the menu and others don’t. But when I opens it works like charm, I’m using ESX does someone has a fix for that ?
i can help send me ur discord and i will

andrewtate2

Jul 27, 2024
Credits
0r-Mechanic fully open source ESX or QBCORE.
Removed the .fxap for you guys already.
You have to press left control to bring up the mouse to checkout. 0resmon does this with their latest UI's for some reason.

-=Stripped Content=-
This script is really cool!

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

Users who are viewing this thread