• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS 100+ House system [It works without any issues] (1 Viewer)

cfsc

Reaction score
Credits
roteiro de vídeo

Mais de 100 sistemas de casas com móveis, garagem, estoque, sistema de guarda-roupa​

Funciona sem problemas​

- Cardápio da casa
- Configuração fácil personalizar
- Totalmente otimizado - Sincronize com todos os jogadores
- Sistema de som na casa, você pode tocar músicas do youtube
- Sistema de Estoque
- Sistema de garagem privativa
- Sistema de guarda-roupa
- Sistema de móveis
- Câmeras de segurança
- Sistema de alarme
- Configurações automáticas das portas da casa
- Adicione amigos à lista de clientes da casa
- Possibilidade de roubar umas casas
- Tranque/destranque as portas da casa como na vida real
- Portas tocam som, como no real
- Mais informações você pode ver no vídeo
- (ESX, QBCORE) versão .

Last edited:

cfsc

Reaction score
Credits
i have a problem, after i ensure the scripts houses not appears back
Hello, how are you? The script works perfectly fine on my qb-core server!

I didn't quite understand your problem. Are you saying that you buy a house and then it disappears? Is that correct?

cfsc

Reaction score
Credits
1684258843847.png

Make it like the image and don't forget to start the SQL in your database and ensure it in the server.cfg

ensure [ELS-MAPS]
ensure [House]

iAndrew

God VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Credits
View attachment 7302

Make it like the image and don't forget to start the SQL in your database and ensure it in the server.cfg

ensure [ELS-MAPS]
ensure [House]
that's exactly how I have them, and I also have the database added, but if I make a change or restart [House] and [ELS-MAPS] or even on the server, the blips no longer appear and neither do the houses i can buy

cfsc

Reaction score
Credits
But why do you need to restart the script? As soon as you buy a house, it becomes available immediately, and then you can add security cameras, a garage, etc.! I have it on my server, and I can make a video to prove that it works perfectly!

cfsc

Reaction score
Credits
that's exactly how I have them, and I also have the database added, but if I make a change or restart [House] and [ELS-MAPS] or even on the server, the blips no longer appear and neither do the houses i can buy
you use qbus or esx? This version is for QBUS

sven2023

Reaction score
Credits
Because when you restart the script, you need to reconnect in order to see the house again. The script require you to “Load Player” again. So if you want to do anything with this, you need to /logout and then choose the character again or restart the mutilcharacter script so you can reload again.
Btw the script works fine but needed to change the garage system and some bad loop.
i have a problem, after i ensure the scripts houses not appears back

cfsc

Reaction score
Credits
Because when you restart the script, you need to reconnect in order to see the house again. The script require you to “Load Player” again. So if you want to do anything with this, you need to /logout and then choose the character again or restart the mutilcharacter script so you can reload again.
Btw the script works fine but needed to change the garage system and some bad loop.
What build do you guys use? I use it on my server, and I simply buy a house, place the garage, enter and exit the house, and I don't need to restart anything. The garage is independent, no third-party scripts are needed. Something seems wrong there with you guys. I'll make a video for you to see

cfsc

Reaction score
Credits
What build do you guys use? I use it on my server, and I simply buy a house, place the garage, enter and exit the house, and I don't need to restart anything. The garage is independent, no third-party scripts are needed. Something seems wrong there with you guys. I'll make a video for you to see
f by any chance you guys are using a pre-built base that wasn't made from scratch by you, there might be some conflicting scripts causing the issue. In my server, I built everything from scratch step by step, so I know everything that's inside it.

sven2023

Reaction score
Credits
You dont understand what I mean. The script still works normally, when you want to change something in the code, of course you have to restart it, right? Because when restarting, it won't show home like he said.

cfsc

Reaction score
Credits
Você não entende o que quero dizer. O script continua funcionando normalmente, quando você quiser mudar algo no código, claro que tem que reiniciar, certo? Porque ao reiniciar, não vai aparecer em casa como ele disse.
Yes, that's normal. You can always try doing "f8 stop [resource name]" and then "ensure [resource name]," but what I want is for everyone to know everything I post, whether I've tested it or not, and if I say everything is okay with me in-game, I'm not lying! Hugs, my friend..:D

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

Users who are viewing this thread