• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

QBUS [20 CREDS] ESX+QB RAINMAD ARTIFACT HEIST | OPEN SOURCE NEVER LEAKED BEFORE (1 Viewer)

im_solex

Nov 20, 2023
Credits
HUGE LEAK FOR YOU ALL, THAT BEING THE NEVER BEFORE LEAKED, RAINMAD ARTIFACT HEIST. OPEN SOURCE FOR YOU ALL TO EDIT. ESX AND QBCORE OPTIONS AVAILABLE. NO STANDALONE
REASON FOR THE HIGH PRICE IS BECAUSE THIS HEIST HAS NEVER EVER BEEN LEAKED BEFORE ON ANY LEAKING WEBSITE, INCLUDING HIGHLEAKS.
PREVIEW:

-=Stripped Content=-

IF YOU WANT MORE LIMITED RELEASE AND RARE LEAKS DM ME!

P.S. I have made slight edits to the script, where it fully integrates qb-core notifications as well as ps-dispatch for the notifications. Any competent dev should be able to revert these changes and edit as they wish.
Thank you for the leak and for lowering the price. Gonna buy it has soon has possible

mystic6120

Oct 16, 2023
Credits
HUGE LEAK FOR YOU ALL, THAT BEING THE NEVER BEFORE LEAKED, RAINMAD ARTIFACT HEIST. OPEN SOURCE FOR YOU ALL TO EDIT. ESX AND QBCORE OPTIONS AVAILABLE. NO STANDALONE
REASON FOR THE HIGH PRICE IS BECAUSE THIS HEIST HAS NEVER EVER BEEN LEAKED BEFORE ON ANY LEAKING WEBSITE, INCLUDING HIGHLEAKS.
PREVIEW:

-=Stripped Content=-

IF YOU WANT MORE LIMITED RELEASE AND RARE LEAKS DM ME!

P.S. I have made slight edits to the script, where it fully integrates qb-core notifications as well as ps-dispatch for the notifications. Any competent dev should be able to revert these changes and edit as they wish.
thank u so0ommm u ch

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

Users who are viewing this thread