• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

STANDALONE Advanced Vehicle Tow Truck and Advanced Parking System (1 Viewer)

pack

Reaction score
Credits
ENG: Advanced Vehicle Tow Truck and Advanced Parking System Saves data in Config Lua
TR: Gelişmiş Arac cekicisi ve Gelişmiş Park Sistemi Verileri Config lua. ya kayıt eder

Video
Dowland

TekaAK

Reaction score
Credits
ENG: Advanced Vehicle Tow Truck and Advanced Parking System Saves data in Config Lua
TR: Gelişmiş Arac cekicisi ve Gelişmiş Park Sistemi Verileri Config lua. ya kayıt eder

Video
Dowland
-=Stripped Content=-​
proof no escrow ? 150 LOL

pack

Reaction score
Credits
I don't know if you are aware, but the vehicles stay where you pulled them, and when you restart the server, the vehicles stay where they were pulled. This is made for hard rp.

TekaAK

Reaction score
Credits
Je ne sais pas si vous le savez, mais les véhicules restent là où vous les avez tirés, et lorsque vous redémarrez le serveur, les véhicules restent là où ils ont été tirés. C'est fait pour le hard rp.
150 credit bro :| :| :|

leventehun21352

Reaction score
Credits

Video
Dowland
-=Stripped Content=-​
This is not worth 150 credits, and it doesn't even work on ESX. It's the same pug-repo job, only difference is that it saves the car's location, at least that's what's visible in the video.

pack

Reaction score
Credits
Hayır, işe burada, lua düzeni ayrılıyor.

Attachments

• Screenshot_16.png
    Screenshot_16.png
    76 KB · Views: 40

leventehun21352

Reaction score
Credits
Hayır, işe burada, lua düzeni ayrılıyor.
Yes, I saw the config.lua, but if I modify it for the latest ESX version, it definitely won't work.
I would like to have my credits back because, for me, this might have been worth 20 credits.

pack

Reaction score
Credits
Yes, I saw the config.lua, but if I modify it for the latest ESX version, it definitely won't work.
I would like to have my credits back because, for me, this might have been worth 20 credits.
-=Stripped Content=-
I'm sorry but it also works with the latest version, everything has been tried, I can't give you credit.

TekaAK

Reaction score
Credits
FR : La dépanneuse avancée pour véhicule et le système de stationnement avancé enregistrent les données dans Config Lua
TR : Gelişmiş Arac cekicisi et Gelişmiş Park Sistemi Verileri Config lua. tu es d'accord

Vidéo
Downland
-=Contenu supprimé=-​
100 credit ? ? ? ? ? ?? ?

Rhaedda

Reaction score
Credits
The max creds this shit is worth is 20-30 creds, reduce it, if u have brain

Users who are viewing this thread