• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

ESX Ambulance Job Script (1 Viewer)

philly115

Oct 24, 2022
Credits
View attachment 506

Description: I also offer the Rijkdam Ambulance job separately. This is exactly the same with the Rijkdam Police Script. Everything is completely complete. Everything is also completely Dutch, there is not a single word of English. Everything works without bugs or script errors. If someone needs help, you will receive notifications via your phone with what is going on and with GPS location. To help people you will have to take bandages and first aid kits from the cupboards. Without this you cannot revive anyone. F6 Menu is also complete. You can choose to heal small wounds, heal large wounds, or to operate. The scripts also contain the full Dutch EUP. All Dutch vehicles are also set. There are also thick animations for the ambulance custom made. You can also see this in the video that I put in this channel!

FEATURES - Sick custom animations for the ambulance - A complete script with no script errors or bugs everything works for the full 100% - I made it realistic. You also really need to bring first aid kits and bandages to help people. - Complete Dutch ambulance script - Fully Dutch EUP - All Dutch Ambulance Vehicles.

-=Stripped Content=-​
Nice

bitto_TV

Jun 29, 2022
Credits
View attachment 506

Description: I also offer the Rijkdam Ambulance job separately. This is exactly the same with the Rijkdam Police Script. Everything is completely complete. Everything is also completely Dutch, there is not a single word of English. Everything works without bugs or script errors. If someone needs help, you will receive notifications via your phone with what is going on and with GPS location. To help people you will have to take bandages and first aid kits from the cupboards. Without this you cannot revive anyone. F6 Menu is also complete. You can choose to heal small wounds, heal large wounds, or to operate. The scripts also contain the full Dutch EUP. All Dutch vehicles are also set. There are also thick animations for the ambulance custom made. You can also see this in the video that I put in this channel!

FEATURES - Sick custom animations for the ambulance - A complete script with no script errors or bugs everything works for the full 100% - I made it realistic. You also really need to bring first aid kits and bandages to help people. - Complete Dutch ambulance script - Fully Dutch EUP - All Dutch Ambulance Vehicles.

-=Stripped Content=-​

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

Raj2318

Aug 31, 2022
Credits
C
View attachment 506

-=Stripped Content=-​
Cool

blackrose24

Nov 28, 2022
Credits
View attachment 506

-=Stripped Content=-​
thankyou so much

plevkil

Jun 1, 2022
Credits
View attachment 506

-=Stripped Content=-​
looks nice

plevkil

Jun 1, 2022
Credits
View attachment 506

-=Stripped Content=-​
thx

Rizal499

Oct 28, 2022
Credits
View attachment 506

-=Stripped Content=-​
thanks

Kuipers00

Jan 10, 2023
Credits
View attachment 506

-=Stripped Content=-​
Thxx

Users who are viewing this thread