• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

STANDALONE Athena Gangwar Server [PVP] (1 Viewer)

kamuxan

Staff member
Reaction score
Credits
This server is Athena Gangwar server, with some little modifications maded by me.

Preview:

Download:

Info :

i see that a lot of people don't know "how to use this base", i still not understanding, about "how to use this base" , this base use discord.js for ranks, etc, if u want to have admin or etc, u need to setup the bot with you discord server and discord ranks, if u don't know atleast to do that, pm me, i will help you when i can.​

Last edited:

kamuxan

Staff member
Reaction score
Credits
en que idioma esta esto? es viejo ya...
i'm spanish too, but please keep the forum on english, it is translated into Romanian partially from German, and man, I don't understand where you see that is old, if the official video has been on YouTube for 8 months.

Reaction score
Credits
This server is Athena Gangwar server, with some little modifications maded by me.

Preview:

Download: -=Stripped Content=-

Info :

i see that a lot of people don't know "how to use this base", i still not understanding, about "how to use this base" , this base use discord.js for ranks, etc, if u want to have admin or etc, u need to setup the bot with you discord server and discord ranks, if u don't know atleast to do that, pm me, i will help you when i can.​
Where can i msg u? :)

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

Users who are viewing this thread