• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS BaKitelli_vehicleshop fully work! (1 Viewer)

squrin

Reaction score
Credits
1. Does not give the key so u need to change ur vehiclekeys resource u using.
2. Are u using newest QBCore version?
3. What do you mean receive the money?
1. Ok I will try but the car that I buy isnt in playerdata so thats the main issue.
2. I am using the newest QBCore.
3. I mean, when I buy a car there isnt any money going out of my bank account or cash.

kaydenz97

Reaction score
Credits
1. Ok I will try but the car that I buy isnt in playerdata so thats the main issue.
2. I am using the newest QBCore.
3. I mean, when I buy a car there isnt any money going out of my bank account or cash.
Need to see the error for fix it bro. I dont know. it work perfectly for me and everyone bought it. Just only u have issues :eek:

Hetosty

Reaction score
Credits
Need to see the error for fix it bro. I dont know. it work perfectly for me and everyone bought it. Just only u have issues :eek:
Getting the same problem i assume as him? Does not give the keys to the car you buy and doesn't remove money from bank/cash if i buy the car. Everything else seems to work aside from those. You able to assist me with it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_8.png
    Screenshot_8.png
    47.5 KB · Views: 9

kaydenz97

Reaction score
Credits
Getting the same problem i assume as him? Does not give the keys to the car you buy and doesn't remove money from bank/cash if i buy the car. Everything else seems to work aside from those. You able to assist me with it?
contact me through discord: Lermarlermer#4403

Lanzabulos

Reaction score
Credits
Its working, but its there an option to read vehicles.lua and not add car by car? :C tnx!!!

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

Users who are viewing this thread