• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

ESX Chezza inventory Unofficial Update v4.3.2 (1 Viewer)

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

knijame

Jul 11, 2021
Credits
pourquoi je leak le travaille de chezza ? car il n'est pas capable de tenir ces resource a jours, il fait le mort pendant des mois et apres un ami a lui doit assumer son travaille a sa place je ne trouve sa pas correct voila pourquoi je leak le travaille, si мυѕιĸer15 et pas content qu'il travaille avec les bonne personne, meme quasar a plus de valeur que chezza meme si quasar et aussi un scammeur
Why am I leaving Chezza's job? because he is not capable of keeping these resources up to date, he plays dead for months and then a friend of his has to take over his work in his place I don't find it correct that's why I leak the work, if мυѕιĸer15 and not happy that he works with the right people, even quasar has more value than chezza even if quasar and also a scammer

# Unofficial Update v4.3.2
*I don't get any money for it! This unofficial update was created by me voluntarily.*

[**Unofficial Documentation**](https://musiker15.gitbook.io/chezza-studios/inventory-v4/getting-started)

**Official Inventory V4.0.8** -> https://discord.com/channels/821125865101328384/1198642695996985354/1198643721097465876

## Changelogs
### Added
* Added Export for `AddItemToInventory`
* Added Export for `RemoveItemFromInventory`
* Added Export for `GetItemInInventory`
* Added Export for `getInventory`

**With this new exports, you can add or remove an item to/from a specific inventory.**

### Fixed
* Fixed Truncated Item Label
* Fixed Images *(default image if no image was found)*
* Fixed wrong config in `cl_shops.lua`

## Changed Files
* fxmanifest.lua
* plugins/shop/cl_shop.lua
* server/functions.lua
* web folder *(replace web folder)*

-=Stripped Content=-
Thank for all of it.