• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS Custom made server based from Dracula V2 and V3 (2 Viewers)

jacknam05

Reaction score
Credits
Hi guys, today i'm gonna show you guys my custom made server based on 2 dracula scripts.

There are about = 70% scripts inspired from dracula v2, 20% based on v3 and 10% from myself

If you guys want to test and try this server, feel free to purchase it and give a try. You could request a refund if you find this server is not interesting and containing good scripts

I will leave the preview from dracula server below to let you guy see about it, cause i'm a little bit lazy to made my own preview for my own server

(Dracula V2)

(Dracula V3)

FULL OF BACKDOORS!!!!!!!!! ONLY USE IF YO KNOW HOW TO REMOVE!!!!!!!! LT.Ghost Admin :) Thank you EXU9X for finding! :)This post is free as its full of backdoors :)

Enjoy !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

exu9x

Reaction score
Credits
These files are full of BACKDOORS, watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

rikxxx

Reaction score
Credits
db is broken ... its not full . char and users missing and more things @jacknam05 do u can reupload db???

Last edited:
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

noranonym2023

Reaction score
Credits
Hi guys, today i'm gonna show you guys my custom made server based on 2 dracula scripts.

There are about = 70% scripts inspired from dracula v2, 20% based on v3 and 10% from myself

If you guys want to test and try this server, feel free to purchase it and give a try. You could request a refund if you find this server is not interesting and containing good scripts

I will leave the preview from dracula server below to let you guy see about it, cause i'm a little bit lazy to made my own preview for my own server

(Dracula V2)

(Dracula V3)

-=Stripped Content=-

Enjoy !!!
Cool, good work on this.!

rikxxx

Reaction score
Credits
[script:es-antibackdo] [script:es-antibackdoor] Found Word: MpWxwQeLMRJaDFLKmxVIFNeVfzVKaTBiVRvjBoePYciqfpJzxjNPIXedbOtvIbpDxqdoJR
[script:es-antibackdo] Code Snippet (JSON): "local targetWords = {\"MpWxwQeLMRJaDFLKmxVIFNeVfzVKaTBiVRvjBoePYciqfpJzxjNPIXedbOtvIbpDxqdoJR\"}"
[script:es-antibackdo] [script:es-antibackdoor] Found Word: MpWxwQeLMRJaDFLKmxVIFNeVfzVKaTBiVRvjBoePYciqfpJzxjNPIXedbOtvIbpDxqdoJR
[script:es-antibackdo] Code Snippet (JSON): " \"MpWxwQeLMRJaDFLKmxVIFNeVfzVKaTBiVRvjBoePYciqfpJzxjNPIXedbOtvIbpDxqdoJR\"" INTRESTING

rikxxx

Reaction score
Credits
so i tested it .... omg i never have seen so bad thing ... wasted time totally + those backdoors ---

Users who are viewing this thread

• brianvdl45