• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

QBUS Cylex Animation Menu V2 Nopixel 4.0 Style (1 Viewer)

bboy41

Apr 16, 2023
Credits
Don’t buy! Javascript is encrypted, why you put fake info?
bro are you kidding or like something? what you need for in java ? i check all files and its safe... if you want to be customize all files is open source and its working well if not working i can give ur credits back... dont manipulate people for nothing....

Freedom

Administrator
God VIP
Apr 21, 2022
Credits
bro are you kidding or like something? what you need for in java ? i check all files and its safe... if you want to be customize all files is open source and its working well if not working i can give ur credits back... dont manipulate people for nothing....
Next time if you say open and its again like this i will ban your ass. Clear ?

arggangs

May 13, 2023
Credits
anyone need more if not enought i can share more ? this script is fckn working and this is not a scam...

They're not saying it doesn't work; the problem is that you're saying things that aren't true!!!

IT'S NOT FULLY OPEN SOURCE!!!!

There are files that are obfuscated, making it difficult, almost impossible, to modify them for customization, which is what many people are looking for and are willing to pay a good amount of coins for, like what you're asking for...

Not to mention, you don't know what the JavaScript is doing, and it's risky to use something obfuscated from a leaks site, don't you think?

Users who are viewing this thread