• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

STANDALONE DELETED deleted (1 Viewer)

emremtb

Reaction score
Credits
DELETED deleted DELETED deleted DELETED deleted DELETED deleted DELETED deleted

Last edited:
Reaction score
Credits
FULL RARE AND NEW SCRİPT

Preview

-=Stripped Content=-
u clearly never used this forums page before most ur getting for that bud is 10 credits, i bought a £200 mechanic script and decrypted it then sold it for 40 credits lmao. it has also been uploaded loads before, and i think it will get taken down due to dmca, im not sure on the rules for this so dont take my word but id just list it for cheaper so you can actually get some credits before its taken down, have a good day.

Reaction score
Credits
This is free and it's not yours (I'm not sure if I can post this here, if not, I apologize, moderators).

Attachments

• yrnm-npcsdialogs.zip
    144.4 KB · Views: 57

emremtb

Reaction score
Credits
u clearly never used this forums page before most ur getting for that bud is 10 credits, i bought a £200 mechanic script and decrypted it then sold it for 40 credits lmao. it has also been uploaded loads before, and i think it will get taken down due to dmca, im not sure on the rules for this so dont take my word but id just list it for cheaper so you can actually get some credits before its taken down, have a good day.
This is not a broken script, A scenario taken from tebex, Also if you don't want to buy it don't buy it!

Striker9090

Reaction score
Credits
Hi! The script seems interesting, but as others have said, 400 credits are too many, in my opinion, for the type of script it is. Nevertheless, it's still goodbecause it's rare.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

_fzzy

Reaction score
Credits
damn 400 credits too much expensive lower the price discount maybe

ozziad

Reaction score
Credits
i have one its kind of the same only color not match but 400 is too much it should 5 to 15 not 400 XD 1707136373640.png

Knihovnik

Reaction score
Credits
Hi, discount possible?? 400 credits is insane amount. thx for reply

Users who are viewing this thread