• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

STANDALONE DELETED (1 Viewer)

flawerxx

Reaction score
Credits
lol go fk urself somewhere else, u put ur shitty scripts for 250 creds and u expect me to put this for 120 lool, be glad that i put jim lumberjack for 100

He wouldn't have told me that if you don't have it, I can set whatever price I want ;)

hamahama41

Reaction score
Credits

He wouldn't have told me that if you don't have it, I can set whatever price I want ;)

No cause u r a shitty scammer, someone traded scripts with you and you scammed him and he SAID THAT OUT LOUD ON UR SHITTY DISCORD SERVER, and when u tried to trade with you u wanted me to go first even tho that's obvious who the real fucking shit is

flawerxx

Reaction score
Credits
No cause u r a shitty scammer, someone traded scripts with you and you scammed him and he SAID THAT OUT LOUD ON UR SHITTY DISCORD SERVER, and when u tried to trade with you u wanted me to go first even tho that's obvious who the real fucking shit is
I never exchange SAHSHASHA, but I have never exchanged, first get to know me and then judge me because if I ever scam I would already be banned from here and treat it with respect because then I will sanction you and I don't want your tears

flawerxx

Reaction score
Credits
I will set the prices high but at least I am trustworthy and I give what the title says ;))

Users who are viewing this thread