• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

STANDALONE DONATING UPTO 500CREDITS FOR CS2 REALEASE! (ENDED) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzHighNL

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Credits
You helping eachother this is a legit way, love to see it instead of skanky spammers <3
Nicely organised TS !

Rizal499

Reaction score
Credits
Hey guys i will donate for the people in the comments upto 500credits, each comment can get upto 20credits one time! if you're greedy you will get nothing! So leave comments with credits functions upto 20credits! Good luck guys! Also please like the post for +karma poins :)
(Its not a joke!)

LEFT: (400C)

TIME LEFT: (ENDED) ENDS AT: (ENDED AT 23:50PM - EUT)

EXAMPLE: Comment and a code (https://highleaks.com/index.php?threads/how-to-recieve-credits.106/)
Thanks for credit, thankyou, thankyou

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

meidasxd

Reaction score
Credits
Guys this event ended last night at 23:50PM! But there will be another one soon so don't miss it! I will do next event when i will collect 3000c in my balance and next even will be upto 1000c! Thanks to everyone who parcitapated in this event last night!

Naboy

Reaction score
Credits
Thank you in advance, hope u being well and healthy

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread