• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

ESX ?[ESX 1.2] |C-GANGSYSTEM | FREE |-FIVEM-|? (1 Viewer)

Teamjoker

Reaction score
Credits

?[ESX 1.2] |C-GANGSYSTEM | NEW | FREE |-FIVEM-|?​

Add infinite gangs. configuration Enter the name of the job and the name of the society in the config. Ability to set whether the gang should launder money. Changes the color of the car when removed from the garage via config. Changes the vehicle direction Changes the color of the car armour Spawn Cars DeleteCars Boss menu changing rooms gear shop gear info weapons cars items The installation is like any other system ;)
so here's one from me, it's older but good for it :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 96

nolanightmare

Reaction score
Credits
what about a way to show gang territory on the map, or is that a seperate script?

Anderzzon

Reaction score
Credits

Add infinite gangs. configuration Enter the name of the job and the name of the society in the config. Ability to set whether the gang should launder money. Changes the color of the car when removed from the garage via config. Changes the vehicle direction Changes the color of the car armour Spawn Cars DeleteCars Boss menu changing rooms gear shop gear info weapons cars items The installation is like any other system ;)

-=Stripped Content=-
+1

justixdtr

Reaction score
Credits

-=Stripped Content=-
cool gangsystem little bit buggy

Eetutus

Reaction score
Credits

-=Stripped Content=-
very cool script, i will try it out

Users who are viewing this thread