• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

STANDALONE [ESX/QB] ORIGEN SCRIPTS (1 Viewer)

bosseric_1

Nov 5, 2023
Credits
Here you have the scripts of Network origin. I buy them but in the end they are useless. And not to use them, I prefer to share them with the community. They are encrypted, but if they need to decrypt them, I know how to do it and I can help you work without a license.

SCRIPTS INFO:
www.origennetwork.store
www.origennetwork.store

ORIGEN HUD
:

ORIGEN ILLEGAL:

ORIGEN INVENTORY:

ORIGEN NOTIFY:

ORIGEN POLICE:

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
Apr 6, 2024
Credits
hey bro, I want help to decrypt please. Text me in discord: atorcam102
or send me your discord and we can work together. I have other scripts to decript

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

Borna7

Sep 19, 2021
Credits
Here you have the scripts of Network origin. I buy them but in the end they are useless. And not to use them, I prefer to share them with the community. They are encrypted, but if they need to decrypt them, I know how to do it and I can help you work without a license.

SCRIPTS INFO:
www.origennetwork.store
www.origennetwork.store

ORIGEN HUD
:
-=Stripped Content=-
Send me your discord i will pay you credits for decrypting

KingGeo

Mar 25, 2024
Credits
Lo que tu digas si tu crees que no se puede desencriptar
claro que es lo que yo diga, enseña un script que tenga fxap y lo hayas desencriptado, venga maquina, y si quieres te paso uno de los mios y solo haces el clien o el server

cat_001

Oct 13, 2023
Credits
claro que es lo que yo diga, enseña un script que tenga fxap y lo hayas desencriptado, venga maquina, y si quieres te paso uno de los mios y solo haces el clien o el server
Cualquier desencriptacion son 75€ es si tu los quieres pagar para que te los desencripte

Users who are viewing this thread