• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

STANDALONE [EXCLUSIVE] HOUSING FURNITURE PROPS PACK (+500 PROPS) + SCRIPT INCLUDED - FIVEM (5 Viewers)

Allya

Apr 28, 2021
Credits
This is script and prop for spawn the prop but is not script for housing
Can you please refund my credits back ???

Edit : This guy is just a scammer ! Just so you guys know. He won't refund the people credits back. Also the script doens't work due to missing files ( server.lua ) And he won't update the script because he doens't own it. He took it from another place and put it here to farm credits.

Last edited:

usertrap

Feb 28, 2024
Credits
Can you please refund my credits back ???

Edit : This guy is just a scammer ! Just so you guys know. He won't refund the people credits back. Also the script doens't work due to missing files ( server.lua ) And he won't update the script because he doens't own it. He took it from another place and put it here to farm credits.
The script is work and if you don't believe me, hi can test the owner or staff of Highleaks and is just script for spawn the prop not housing and also you dont need sql stupid

Allya

Apr 28, 2021
Credits
The script is work and if you don't believe me, hi can test the owner or staff of Highleaks and is just script for spawn the prop not housing and also you dont need sql stupid
Look in the fxmanifest you pepega. The server.lua is missing. also the script will not save the props. So how is that working for you ? Scammer.

1726523525928.png
Show us proof that it's working for you. Show proof that you have the server.lua But you can't because you took this script from another site with the same problem, so stop being a credit farmer and refund me back and the rest of the people that you scammed.

Last edited:

usertrap

Feb 28, 2024
Credits
Look in the fxmanifest you pepega. The server.lua is missing. also the script will not save the props. So how is that working for you ? Scammer.

View attachment 17020
Show us proof that it's working for you. Show proof that you have the server.lua But you can't because you took this script from another site with the same problem, so stop being a credit farmer and refund me back and the rest of the people that you scammed.

-=Stripped Content=-
But is work i test all work and also i refond for you

Users who are viewing this thread