• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

STANDALONE FiveM Anti Backdoor Scanner (9 Viewers)

matun3x

Aug 28, 2024
Credits
Please request the file from my Google drive to stop leeches after you have purchased it I will do it as fast as I can ,
PLEASE PUT YOUR FORUM NAME ON THE EMAIL WHEN REQESTING,
If you don't put your form name will be declined !
LINK WILL NEVER NEED UPDATING AS ITS MY GOOGLE DRIVE !

Protect your FiveM server with my open-source Python tool designed to help server owners stay safe while exploring new FiveM scripts online. With the rise of malicious scripts distributed through various sources, it's crucial to have an extra layer of defense.

If you're new to Python, don't worry—it's a straightforward and enjoyable programming language. We recommend checking out some basic tutorials on YouTube to learn how to install modules and run scripts. Stay safe and enjoy the journey of securing your server with our tool! The methods we scan for can still be hidden by obfuscated code, so please remain vigilant.
Backdoor scanner
this should be coming out today a tool, that will auto scan for the following target_words = ["https://", "PerformHttpRequest", "GetConvar", "os.execute", "txAdmin"] yes you can add more key words to it, its a drag and drop and very easy to use, you can do one file or the whole server if you wish, will upload to the web-site later on
  • Scan for code that executes commands on your local machine, for example when running a script a new admin and remote desktop session could be created. Or simple your entire hard drive could be erased.
  • Delete & Comment out code from hundreds of scripts instantly, allowing users to find and remove bad code quickly from multiplescripts
  • Scan for HTTPS request which can be used to obtain malicious code from third party websites and then ran on your host machine
  • Discord webhooks, the tool will send logs to your Discord with scripts and code that are infected
  • Fully open source allowing for future edits and updating the platform to match your needs
  • I'v made a read me to heap you install it.
  • following target_words = ["https://", "PerformHttpRequest", "GetConvar", "os.execute", "txAdmin"] yes you can add more

-=Stripped Content=-

Please request the file from my Google drive to stop leeches after you have purchased it I will do it as fast as I can ,

THANK-YOU
HEY BRO WATCHA DOIN BROTHA

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

kekko_4316

Mar 23, 2024
Credits

Protect your FiveM server with my open-source Python tool designed to help server owners stay safe while exploring new FiveM scripts online. With the rise of malicious scripts distributed through various sources, it's crucial to have an extra layer of defense.

If you're new to Python, don't worry—it's a straightforward and enjoyable programming language. We recommend checking out some basic tutorials on YouTube to learn how to install modules and run scripts. Stay safe and enjoy the journey of securing your server with our tool! The methods we scan for can still be hidden by obfuscated code, so please remain vigilant.
Backdoor scanner
this should be coming out today a tool, that will auto scan for the following target_words = ["https://", "PerformHttpRequest", "GetConvar", "os.execute", "txAdmin"] yes you can add more key words to it, its a drag and drop and very easy to use, you can do one file or the whole server if you wish, will upload to the web-site later on
  • Scan for code that executes commands on your local machine, for example when running a script a new admin and remote desktop session could be created. Or simple your entire hard drive could be erased.
  • Delete & Comment out code from hundreds of scripts instantly, allowing users to find and remove bad code quickly from multiplescripts
  • Scan for HTTPS request which can be used to obtain malicious code from third party websites and then ran on your host machine
  • Discord webhooks, the tool will send logs to your Discord with scripts and code that are infected
  • Fully open source allowing for future edits and updating the platform to match your needs
  • I'v made a read me to heap you install it.
  • following target_words = ["https://", "PerformHttpRequest", "GetConvar", "os.execute", "txAdmin"] yes you can add more

-=Stripped Content=-

THANK-YOU
Update the link again bro the link is locked

Users who are viewing this thread