• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

QBUS [FIXED] Trucking Logistics Simulator [OPEN SOURCE] [LATEST QB-CORE] (1 Viewer)

khaosen

Mar 17, 2024
Credits
that's exactly how it supposed to work, if someone has a job the others can't take the same one to avoid problems with that (mostly to avoid people getting stuck into each other and bugging, etc).
no what im saying is, if a player takes a job and doesn't complete it, like leaving the server while the job is active etc etc, others still can't take it

AbyssCL

Sep 11, 2023
Credits
no what im saying is, if a player takes a job and doesn't complete it, like leaving the server while the job is active etc etc, others still can't take it
Oh, that's sad, I mean, the script was made like that, if you want to fix that you can try, I just made it work for new qb-core but I didn't fix the problems that the original script has and I don't have that in mind.

heat22.

Oct 13, 2023
Credits
Thx. All seems to be working but I have to hotwire all the trucks, even ones I buy using the script. Anyone know how to get this working with a server that uses vehiclekeys? I tried placing the trigger in muliple places in the spawn code but no success. Help?

heat22.

Oct 13, 2023
Credits
Thx. All seems to be working but I have to hotwire all the trucks, even ones I buy using the script. Anyone know how to get this working with a server that uses vehiclekeys? I tried placing the trigger in muliple places in the spawn code but no success. Help?
Nevermind. Found it in the utilis.lua

princedj18

Mar 20, 2023
Credits
I spent over 2 days fixing and converting everything from this script to the latest qb-core version, its working with no errors and all it's functionalities

What i fixed:

- Converted to New QB-Core
- Fixed QB-VehicleKeys support and converted to its latest version
- Fixed all notifications and convert them to latest QBCore:Notify
- Optimzations to the code to reduce resmon
- Fixed SQL (wasn't working properly)
- Fixed Locales and Translations to the entire script (the script was using old Lang system)

Know issues:

- Weird handling on all trucks (not very realistic)
- The UI opens a little bit slowly (can't really fix it because it's all made with SQL which makes it slower)

Needed updates:

- Add GPS mark when going back to the garage
-
Probably an UI change

If you have any problems/questions please don't bother to write me in my Discord DM: @abyss_cl

To change the language of the script just change your
setr qb_locale "en" in your server cfg (in "en" put your language, en or es)

Download
-=Stripped Content=-
i like this alot plz do more

rrrrgprs

Jan 10, 2023
Credits
I spent over 2 days fixing and converting everything from this script to the latest qb-core version, its working with no errors and all it's functionalities

What i fixed:

- Fixed Locales and Translations to the entire script (the script was using old Lang system)

Know issues:

- The UI opens a little bit slowly (can't really fix it because it's all made with SQL which makes it slower)

Needed updates:

-
Probably an UI change

If you have any problems/questions please don't bother to write me in my Discord DM: @abyss_cl

Download
-=Stripped Content=-
Need help, I am getting the following error while upgrading Distance skill.
@truck_logistics/server.lua:311: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (field '?')

soundbeat_

Dec 6, 2023
Credits
when i fast work and start a job the truck spawns but i cant open the door of the truck i have to lockpick it.

stun_maker_abd

Jan 3, 2024
Credits

What i fixed:

Know issues:

Needed updates:

-
Probably an UI change

Download
-=Stripped Content=-
i realy want it pleas

chakyy

Aug 21, 2022
Credits

What i fixed:

Know issues:

Needed updates:

-
Probably an UI change

Download
-=Stripped Content=-
very nice i like this

Users who are viewing this thread