• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS FNX-IDCard [QB Core & ESX] (1 Viewer)

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

davgarbla11

Reaction score
Credits
The following is directly from the developer's website.

Dependency

• oxmysql (100% compatible with mysql-async)
  • ox_lib

Description
We are happy to introduce our new document system, compatible with ESX and QBCORE
Our system works through the metadata technology currently supported by these 5 inventories: ox_inventory, qs_inventory, qb_inventory, quasar inventory v2 and core-inventory.
Through our system you will have the possibility to create documents of any type, we propose the basic identity document, the driving license and the firearms license. All documents are provided with expiration date, and front and back, all pngs are editable (logo, qr code and background)

-=Stripped Content=-

If you need new links let me know. Wasn't sure where to upload it so I used Mega for now.

nice publi bro, works perfectly

reynik_

Reaction score
Credits
The following is directly from the developer's website.

Dependency

• oxmysql (100% compatible with mysql-async)
  • ox_lib

Description
We are happy to introduce our new document system, compatible with ESX and QBCORE
Our system works through the metadata technology currently supported by these 5 inventories: ox_inventory, qs_inventory, qb_inventory, quasar inventory v2 and core-inventory.
Through our system you will have the possibility to create documents of any type, we propose the basic identity document, the driving license and the firearms license. All documents are provided with expiration date, and front and back, all pngs are editable (logo, qr code and background)

-=Stripped Content=-

If you need new links let me know. Wasn't sure where to upload it so I used Mega for now.

I like this id card script thank you very much!!!

Maupi

Reaction score
Credits
1708631095401.png
its not working, or give me support or my credits back.

Users who are viewing this thread