• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS [FREE] EthicalPixel Admin Menu | Inspired by NoPixel (1 Viewer)

Jack Goff

Reaction score
Credits
  1. Multiple tabs such as Commands, Commands Logs, Banned players list, Settings Tab.
  2. Supports QB
  3. Switching between big mode and small mode by clicking one button
This resource was sourced from Here. It wasn't working for me so I edited it a little, not a lot. It opens, things function, but you will still need to edit some events to have them work properly.
The option to change the keybind, that opens the admin menu, is in the cl_main.lua. It is currently set to the number 8
There was an additional dependency for the resource, unwind-rpc - place this anywhere

adminmenu.png adminmenu2.png bansmenu.png

Attachments

• adminmenu.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 244
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Crazedslaw

Reaction score
Credits
Looks good. do you also have EthicalPixel Boosting since the darkloader version is kinda broken and hes been inactive in terms of github since December 2021. And besides from that and his, theres pretty much no car boosting system for esx that gives you the option of keeping the car for yourself

Jack Goff

Reaction score
Credits
Looks good. do you also have EthicalPixel Boosting since the darkloader version is kinda broken and hes been inactive in terms of github since December 2021. And besides from that and his, theres pretty much no car boosting system for esx that gives you the option of keeping the car for yourself
no, I only found this one and it didn't work for me

ReaLet

Reaction score
Credits
  1. Multiple tabs such as Commands, Commands Logs, Banned players list, Settings Tab.
  2. Supports QB
This resource was sourced from Here. It wasn't working for me so I edited it a little, not a lot. It opens, things function, but you will still need to edit some events to have them work properly.
The option to change the keybind, that opens the admin menu, is in the cl_main.lua. It is currently set to the number 8
There was an additional dependency for the resource, unwind-rpc - place this anywhere

View attachment 3344 View attachment 3345 View attachment 3346
Rep!

AtrixSS

Reaction score
Credits
  2. Supports QB

View attachment 3344 View attachment 3345 View attachment 3346
interesting design

Users who are viewing this thread