• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

Gamers chat (1 Viewer)

devamona

Reaction score
Credits
What game can you play over and over again? For instance, I play a lot of games and keep up with what's new, but the only games I can play over and over again are Need for Speed Underground, Underground 2 and the first Most Wanted. I don't know why these games don't bore me, but I replay these games several times every year.

highpixels

Reaction score
Credits
From older games, the ones you mentioned, plus Fallout New Vegas, Mass Effect 3, GTA Vice City/San Andreas and maybe some random smaller games like from the Midnight Club series. I also like games like Titan Quest (with all the expansions/DLCs, base game alone is kinda boring), Grim Dawn, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1/2, Neverwinter Nights (only played NWN2), etc.
From newer games, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Fallout 4, GTA V, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, some NFS games and Forza Horizon games, maybe Cyberpunk and Elden Ring also.
I probably missed a few but you get the idea. To hell with multiplayer games full of cheaters/pay2win crap. Singleplayers with modding communities all the way!

seylen

Reaction score
Credits
I like to replay some of the stories in the Romance Club. That's if we talk about new games. Romance Club is a mobile game and the ending of a story depends on the choices you make while playing it. So I play a few times to see what the endings might be. Of the earlier games I like GTA all the chapters. I especially adore GTA Chinatown Wars, it's from the Nintendo DS Games era. I like replaying it probably because it was my first game and first console. I still have my Nintendo DS in great condition and I play it to recall my carefree childhood.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread