• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

ESX GKS PHONE FREE :d XD WHY 500 DOLAR? NO İP LOCK (1 Viewer)

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

sitgalan4

Reaction score
Credits
id rather pay 500$ than using a leak without basic functions like youtube etc :D

sitgalan4

Reaction score
Credits
again, do not recommend this one as it has not working functions like youtube etc, could be a sql deleter too

quake47

Reaction score
Credits
again, do not recommend this one as it has not working functions like youtube etc, could be a sql deleter too
Ahahah I can't believe you're saying that, you better review the codes before making such accusations, and I can also remove and share the apps that don't work. The person who made this phone sells it for $50.

sitgalan4

Reaction score
Credits
Ahahah I can't believe you're saying that, you better review the codes before making such accusations, and I can also remove and share the apps that don't work. The person who made this phone sells it for $50.
i checked the code, you've left bits of auth, the block will pop off from time to time. .Youtube doesnt work and neither does tinder.. this release is useless, the phones literally useless..

quake47

Reaction score
Credits
i checked the code, you've left bits of auth, the block will pop off from time to time. .Youtube doesnt work and neither does tinder.. this release is useless, the phones literally useless..
video calling, voicemail and more available on the phone
please don't use this phone ahahah

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

Users who are viewing this thread