• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

How does credits works? (1 Viewer)

dsxxty

Reaction score
Credits
So I'm new here, I think I have 2 credits alrd, I'm trying to unlock NVE for 2 credits, but it says I need 2 credits still...

xXMrDanteXx

Reaction score
Credits
How to get credits

Whole explanation about credits, but basicly you get 1 credit for each post you create and 0.5 credits for each reply.
You might need to refresh the page to be able to redeeem the credits, also, its not that hard to get credits by interacting with everyone here so you can just make a little extra effort to get a few more credits and redeem it easy

memario333

Reaction score
Credits
How to get credits

Whole explanation about credits, but basicly you get 1 credit for each post you create and 0.5 credits for each reply.
You might need to refresh the page to be able to redeeem the credits, also, its not that hard to get credits by interacting with everyone here so you can just make a little extra effort to get a few more credits and redeem it easy
thanks for that thread link, I feel like it should be on the main page unless it is and I missed it

okoaksodka

Reaction score
Credits
It's every one post but you can go more in-depth n it at the forum guide.

stiphendor

Reaction score
Credits
Hi all, I have 2 credits but when I want buy a link for 2 credits, I have this message "Sorry, you need to have 2 Credits to pay for this content." do you know why ?

Users who are viewing this thread