• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

NP HUGE LEAK ALL NOPIXEL 4.0 CG PEDS (CHANG GANG) (1 Viewer)

NoPixel content
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

thelunatic

Aug 21, 2024
Credits
Announcing one of the best leaks on this forum so far. ALL OF THE CG PEDS, right here, right now. From what I know, these have never been leaked properly in an official capacity. I am here to leak it so that you can ALL use it on your realistic nopixel replicas, and have a ton of fun. Please check below for credits, download links, prices and images. Let me know if anything seems off at all. I have tried to include every single image I can, but do understand that there are over 500 iterations for each PED in itself, and I can't include everything here. If you cannot afford the credit prices that are listed here, contact me at: "odnservices" on disc and I will respond within 24 hours. I will see what I can do for you, and am willing to make exceptions.

NOTE: I have provided all of the stream files that you need for the PED to function on your server. Installation is dependent on your server. I will not assist with installation. Contact me on disc if you do have any extraneous questions though and I will try and get you sorted.

a_m_m_taco: (200 credits)
Photos:
-=Stripped Content=-

Enjoy another great leak guys. Check out my other stuff. Sorry for not including all the photos for every ped, it was way too much work to load it up and grab 3-4 photos trying out different clothes n stuff. Lowered credit counts for those with no photos. Search these peds up on google if you are interested in what they look like, should be the first photo in images.

I also understand the credit counts are high. It's due to the time and the special software I custom coded to decrypt these files. Skill and time = high credit count gents.

Love ya'll!
talk about heavy in price

cohen9435

Aug 22, 2024
Credits
Announcing one of the best leaks on this forum so far. ALL OF THE CG PEDS, right here, right now. From what I know, these have never been leaked properly in an official capacity. I am here to leak it so that you can ALL use it on your realistic nopixel replicas, and have a ton of fun. Please check below for credits, download links, prices and images. Let me know if anything seems off at all. I have tried to include every single image I can, but do understand that there are over 500 iterations for each PED in itself, and I can't include everything here. If you cannot afford the credit prices that are listed here, contact me at: "odnservices" on disc and I will respond within 24 hours. I will see what I can do for you, and am willing to make exceptions.

NOTE: I have provided all of the stream files that you need for the PED to function on your server. Installation is dependent on your server. I will not assist with installation. Contact me on disc if you do have any extraneous questions though and I will try and get you sorted.

a_m_m_taco: (200 credits)
Photos:
-=Stripped Content=-

Enjoy another great leak guys. Check out my other stuff. Sorry for not including all the photos for every ped, it was way too much work to load it up and grab 3-4 photos trying out different clothes n stuff. Lowered credit counts for those with no photos. Search these peds up on google if you are interested in what they look like, should be the first photo in images.

I also understand the credit counts are high. It's due to the time and the special software I custom coded to decrypt these files. Skill and time = high credit count gents.

Love ya'll!
thanks you for sharing bro

Users who are viewing this thread