• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

STANDALONE IzzY Multichar/Appearance/spawn (1 Viewer)

Jordyyy

VIP
Reaction score
Credits
3 Opensource scripts in one package.
Delete fxap. and use it as you want
-=Stripped Content=- spawn selector latest update
Do you have any idea how to get the keys.json working for the multicharcter? Try to redeem a key after adding and nothing happens. code is valid

AzharMemon98

Reaction score
Credits
It works properly, it depends of your knowledge
I've got these from somewhere same exact files but the issue I was facing was that players weren't able to punch each other or shoot each other and CodeM-mHUD was not showing to the player and also the ESC button wasn't working and Player Blips were also not showing to anyone

exu9x

Reaction score
Credits
This is not izzy script problems, I was using mhud as well and didn’t faced any problems.

mrkhelx

Reaction score
Credits
3 Opensource scripts in one package.
Delete fxap. and use it as you want
-=Stripped Content=- spawn selector latest update
Nice I will earn more to get this

AzharMemon98

Reaction score
Credits
This is not izzy script problems, I was using mhud as well and didn’t faced any problems.
I guess it was because when I replaced those IZZY scripts with others everything went back normal like it was before with no more problems.

Users who are viewing this thread