• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS Jim Mechanic By GamingLyon (1 Viewer)

Safety

Reaction score
Credits
What is this?
QBCore
based Mechanic Job script
It’s aim is to be an RP based replacement for the standard “Sit in car, press button, car fixed” options that are already available.
A lot of the menu’s I’ve seen make a new system for each part that requires databases (sql scares me)
So I built one as natively as I could that uses the systems already available

Features?

• Supports all newest DLC Wheel Rims
  • Supports Import Vehicles if they are in your shared.lua
  • He built this to be as plug and play as possible, it doesn’t require any third party scripts, BUT
    it was built in the latest qb-core versions.
  • All menus use the built-in qb-menu and are dynamic, for example, if the chosen cosmetic option isn’t available for your vehicle it will either hide the menu option or not show the menu (so its not showing blank menus). This includes the different options between bikes and cars.
30 New Items

• Toolbox - The main big one, it allows removal of performance items from vehicles, and lets you see what cosmetics are possible. Default setting requires mechanic job.
  • Mechanic Tools - These are used for repairs, default locked to mechanic job and item requirements can be toggled off.
  • Support for the qb-mechanicjob extra repair items, Radiator, Brakes, Fuel Tank
Performance Items:

• Engine options
    • Shonen Engine equates to a level 3 upgrade
    • V8 Engine equates to a level 4 upgrade
  • Suspension options - Street Level and Racing Level items
  • Racing Brakes - Fully upgraded brakes item
  • Racing Transmission - Fully upgraded transmission item
  • Vehicle Armour - Armour is linked to an item
  • Turbo - Linked to its own item
  • NOS - Installable outside the vehicle, requires turbo to be installed
Cosmetics items:

• Bumpers - Grille, Front Bumper and Back Bumper options
  • Exhaust - All Exhaust options
  • Headlights - Adds Xenon Lights to your vehicles
  • Underglow Controls - Underglow lights fine tuning, Xenon + Underglow Color controls
  • Hood - All Hood Options
  • Horn - All Horn Options
  • Livery - All Livery Options
  • Plates - Custom Plates, Vanity Plates and Plate holder options
  • Rims - All wheel rim options, organised alphabetical for each wheel variation.
  • Drift Smoke Tires - Add’s tire smoke to wheels
  • Roof - All Roof Options
  • Seats - All interior Seating options
  • Skirts - Skirt and fender options
  • Spoilers - All Spoiler options
  • Window Tint Supplies - Add window tint to any that support it
  • Repray - Advanced respray, controls over Primary, Secondary, Pearlescent and Wheel Colours
  • “Internals” - All the internal options I couldn’t really add to their own items
  • “Externals” - All the external options I couldn’t really add to their own items

explorer_USJIw2kMWS

I even threw in a couple extra features

• /togglesound on/off - If you have upgraded engines this, when enabled will change the sound of your vehicle for you and others around you.
  • /checkmods - For anyone to use it pulls up the available cosmetics list for anyone to view
  • /flipvehicle - Does what it says on the can, a simple flip command
  • /seat 1-15 - This moves the player to the designated seat if its empty/availabe, this can’t be used while travelling at high speeds.
  • /checkdamage - For a quick way for non mechanics to check damage to their vehicles (added because of the added repairable parts)
What you do with these items is up to you and your server! They can be obtainable by crafting, only available for mechanics, or purchasable from shops. It’s for you to decide.

Dependancies?

• qb-menu - For the menus
  • qb-garages - To check if cars are owned
  • qb-customs - To save the mods and such
  • qb-mechanicjob - To get the status of and fix the extra parts (Fuel Tank, Drive Shaft, Brake etc…)
Preview Videos:

Mechanic Tools (Repairs)
Performance Parts
Lighting Controls
Plates
Hood & Roof
Bumper, Skirts, Exhaust, Seats, Spoilers
Rims
Internal + Externa
Paint, Livery, Tire Smoke
Item Transferal
Non-mechanic damage checking
DuctTape item for DIY repair

xez

Reaction score
Credits
anyone can confirm if its working please

RahulOG

Reaction score
Credits
This is already in other leaks site for free dont post scripts thats already leaked

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Zixiszn

Reaction score
Credits
What is this?
QBCore
It’s aim is to be an RP based replacement for the standard “Sit in car, press button, car fixed” options that are already available.
A lot of the menu’s I’ve seen make a new system for each part that requires databases (sql scares me)

Features?

• He built this to be as plug and play as possible, it doesn’t require any third party scripts, BUT
  • All menus use the built-in qb-menu and are dynamic, for example, if the chosen cosmetic option isn’t available for your vehicle it will either hide the menu option or not show the menu (so its not showing blank menus). This includes the different options between bikes and cars.
30 New Items

• Toolbox - The main big one, it allows removal of performance items from vehicles, and lets you see what cosmetics are possible. Default setting requires mechanic job.
  • Mechanic Tools - These are used for repairs, default locked to mechanic job and item requirements can be toggled off.
  • Support for the qb-mechanicjob extra repair items, Radiator, Brakes, Fuel Tank
Performance Items:

• Engine options
Cosmetics items:

• Underglow Controls - Underglow lights fine tuning, Xenon + Underglow Color controls
  • Rims - All wheel rim options, organised alphabetical for each wheel variation.
  • Repray - Advanced respray, controls over Primary, Secondary, Pearlescent and Wheel Colours
  • “Internals” - All the internal options I couldn’t really add to their own items
  • “Externals” - All the external options I couldn’t really add to their own items

explorer_USJIw2kMWS

• /togglesound on/off - If you have upgraded engines this, when enabled will change the sound of your vehicle for you and others around you.
  • /checkmods - For anyone to use it pulls up the available cosmetics list for anyone to view
  • /seat 1-15 - This moves the player to the designated seat if its empty/availabe, this can’t be used while travelling at high speeds.
  • /checkdamage - For a quick way for non mechanics to check damage to their vehicles (added because of the added repairable parts)
What you do with these items is up to you and your server! They can be obtainable by crafting, only available for mechanics, or purchasable from shops. It’s for you to decide.

Dependancies?

• qb-mechanicjob - To get the status of and fix the extra parts (Fuel Tank, Drive Shaft, Brake etc…)
Preview Videos:

Mechanic Tools (Repairs)
Performance Parts
Lighting Controls
Plates
Hood & Roof
Rims
Internal + Externa
Item Transferal
DuctTape item for DIY repair

-=Stripped Content=-
fire

Safety

Reaction score
Credits
This is already in other leaks site for free dont post scripts thats already leaked
Why are people moarning about this kind of shet.

All scripts on this forum are already leaked for free at vag.gg im just bringing scripts that are not yet on vag.gg lol.

zZenky

Reaction score
Credits
What is this?
QBCore

Features?

30 New Items

Performance Items:

• Engine options
Cosmetics items:

explorer_USJIw2kMWS

Dependancies?

Preview Videos:

Mechanic Tools (Repairs)
Performance Parts
Lighting Controls
Plates
Hood & Roof
Rims
Internal + Externa
Item Transferal