• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

ESX Liberty City\NY Server File ESX, CFG+SQL+MLOS+EUP (1 Viewer)

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

maxgaming_123

May 24, 2024
Credits
[PREVIEW]-

About the server, i fixed server.cfg fixed some scripts, some scripts need license for 2scripts i removed license and fully working, about sql i did the database still have some errors but about 70%done i joined the server tested everything was working except gang script and car hud, carhud-license gang script-database sh!t, if you think 30credits its too much reply maybe i will lower the price have fun witth the files

-=Stripped Content=-
this is very nice man

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

leitoshere

Aug 14, 2024
Credits
[PREVIEW]-

About the server, i fixed server.cfg fixed some scripts, some scripts need license for 2scripts i removed license and fully working, about sql i did the database still have some errors but about 70%done i joined the server tested everything was working except gang script and car hud, carhud-license gang script-database sh!t, if you think 30credits its too much reply maybe i will lower the price have fun witth the files

-=Stripped Content=-
nice leak bro, gg !!!

leitoshere

Aug 14, 2024
Credits
[PREVIEW]-

-=Stripped Content=-
nice leak bro, gg <3 <3

May 8, 2024
Credits
[PREVIEW]-

-=Stripped Content=-
i have 25 creds rn man

amirexit

Sep 1, 2024
Credits
[PREVIEW]-

-=Stripped Content=-
its expensive bro i realy like it on 15

Users who are viewing this thread